What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

taipan

Referee
We need backs.We are running on 3/4 of a tank ATM.
Looking....looking...searching.......

cb4

First Grade
Our first offer to Peachey was 100k. Our final offer was 200k.

I think you all need to get over it now. He is gone. Wade Graham is the same age and played 70+ games for a reason.

RgSharks

Juniors
Our first offer to Peachey was 100k. Our final offer was 200k.

I think you all need to get over it now. He is gone. Wade Graham is the same age and played 70+ games for a reason.

That's 100% untrue. We never offered him that much.

stevie013

Juniors
who really cares now. he is gone, got offered a good contract for a kid his age and took it.

move on....

Marchad

Juniors
Move on people we have plenty of back rowers we really need a big quick winger and a classy centre.

carinashark

First Grade
I'm not convinced he could play anymore that two games in a row at NRL level. And yes a center is what we need . Anything in the UK? Or dare I suggest QLD?

charlie shark

Juniors
Yes we need backs but good back wont come to Cronulla as long as Gallen is playing for the sharks as the ball never gets out to the back line

Eion

First Grade
Yes we need backs but good back wont come to Cronulla as long as Gallen is playing for the sharks as the ball never gets out to the back line

Nonsense. Gal may overplay his hand at times, but they all love playing with him.

chewsta

First Grade
The best idea would be to rest Gal during games. As with all players mistakes creep into the game with fatigue setting in. With someone like Gal who sees a lot of ball its twice as obvious as most players.
Kick back and relax a bit Gal, let some of the others gelp with the burdain.

Latest posts