What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 signings

coolumsharkie

Referee
I found out what the Pennies paid for Peachey on the weekend, holy f**k!! Forget whinging about us letting him go. Ridiculous coin.

ghoti

Bench
I found out what the Pennies paid for Peachey on the weekend, holy f**k!! Forget whinging about us letting him go. Ridiculous coin.

Good to know!

As for Wright, I had no idea he was only 22! Give him time to find his position and he might come quite good...he's shown some pretty good elusive qualities (albeit rarely) and he might turn into a good wide-running/ball-playing backrower.

Plastered

Juniors
If that's the case with Peach, that sits a hell of a lot more comfortably with me now. As for Wright in the back row, I liked what I saw of him in the GF. He broke the line once and actually showed a bit of agro, neither of which he ever looked like doing in the centres.

Matt Wright...theres something there. i know it. theres a footy player in there. probably not a winger or a centre or a fullback or wherever else we have thrown the guy.

webShark

Maybe. Did u find out what the Sharks actually offered Peach as opposed to what they are suggesting? Hearing ridiculously low coin. My mail is Pennies offered over double what the Sharks offered. Were they too high or us too low? Heard Manly offered over 3 times what we offered to Hasson. Any pattern here?

ghoti

Bench
Maybe. Did u find out what the Sharks actually offered Peach as opposed to what they are suggesting? Hearing ridiculously low coin. My mail is Pennies offered over double what the Sharks offered. Were they too high or us too low? Heard Manly offered over 3 times what we offered to Hasson. Any pattern here?

Yeah, we're not cheating the salary cap

cb4

First Grade

Our final offer to Peachey was 200k. Thats what his worth is as well.

coolumsharkie

Referee

Your right and ours was quite reasonable considering...

newman

First Grade

Pity your mail is almost always wrong.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I've never been a fan of Matt Wright in any way shape or from but he did look good on the weekend. Keep in mind however that was NSW Cup, the standard of which is a long way from NRL level. Given how many backrowers we have I dont really see the point of trying to convert him.

chewsta

First Grade
What about Inu? Ive seen his name thrown around to be let go from the dogs, to retain or sign others.
Surprised he hasnt popped up on our Radar again.