What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canard

Immortal
You need to learn to read!

Tell me where you DIDN'T claim that the Origin was on the wane and people are starting to not follow it due to it not being the best players in the world.

Origin ISN'T about the best players. It's a rivalry between the two states that dates back 100 years.

Guys like you who would rather see a game of Rugby League fail are dead shits

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Tell me where you DIDN'T claim that the Origin was on the wane and people are starting to not follow it due to it not being the best players in the world.

Origin ISN'T about the best players. It's a rivalry between the two states that dates back 100 years.

Isn't he from England? would have no idea about origin...

BunniesMan

Immortal
That game should have been 16-18k. Looked like really nice weather, plenty of kiwis in western sydney.

Most kiwi borns are in Bondi and Coogee. The ones in the western suburbs are 2nd generation and more likely to follow their own club and not the Warriors.

Canard

Immortal
What happened to the days when this fixture drew as high as 30k in Townsville?

They replaced the hill on the Western side with seats.

It's not been possible to get anymore than 25k since then.

Which by the way is almost 15 years ago now, maybe more.

Still think it's never had the atmosphere since

Canard

Immortal
Most kiwi borns are in Bondi and Coogee. The ones in the western suburbs are 2nd generation and more likely to follow their own club and not the Warriors.

You must get that this stuff from your parents. Whom I'm guessing are around 80 to 90 based on how outdated some of your world views are.

Perth Red

Post Whore

Tell me where I said origin is dead or the media are now only interested in internationals?

I'm not the one saying origin is on the wane, comments have been made about the lack of interest reflected in lack of ticket sales. I suggested a combination of price hike, more interest in international scene and the fact some of the best players in the nrl are not in it may be reasons.

I'm a life long RL fan you c**k, I enjoy watching everything from the local kids playing around to internationals, to suggest I'd like to see anything to do with RL fail is laughable. I call it as I see it, dont like it dont read it!

Canard

Immortal
Tell me where I said origin is dead or the media are now only interested in internationals?

I'm not the one saying origin is on the wane, comments have been made about the lack of interest reflected in lack of ticket sales. I suggested a combination of price hike, more interest in international scene and the fact some of the best players in the nrl are not in it may be reasons.

I'm a life long RL fan you c**k, I enjoy watching everything from the local kids playing around to internationals, to suggest I'd like to see anything to do with RL fail is laughable. I call it as I see it, dont like it dont read it!

The only thing you death ride more than Origin is current NRL clubs.

Fans like you who death ride the game and want to see Rugby League fail to suit there agenda are scum.

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Crowds are a real concern. The comp is too long and there is a distinct lack of buzz and excitement around the game ATM. Remember reading one of the 5 year goals for the NRL (from 2 years ago?) was average crowds of 20000. Much soul searching to be done before we get there

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Do you think 14k home fans is ok for a club with as big a fanbase as canterbury?

When we're out of form and missing key players I think it's about par for the course, but I do wish it was better. I don't think 3k away fans for a team just down the road is acceptable though. Pissweak actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.