What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
Wollongong has never sold out since the new grandstand went in and the last game I remember selling out was a semi against the Sharks in about 2005.

Don't see why a game against canberra would suddenly result in a sellout!

Clifferd

Coach
Wollongong has never sold out since the new grandstand went in and the last game I remember selling out was a semi against the Sharks in about 2005.

Don't see why a game against canberra would suddenly result in a sellout!

Dragons Souffs a couple years ago where Souffs made the comeback was a sell out if not very close. High 19s or something, I remember it well.

Biggest crowd I've seen there.

Today looks about 14-15k maybe

Burns

First Grade
Just got to Hunter. Can confirm that the ticket scanners aren't working around the ground today, guy was simply waving people through gate. I asked if they were counting, said they weren't sure so have no idea what number they will come up with.
Looks about 12,000 here.

pHyR3

Juniors
Just got to Hunter. Can confirm that the ticket scanners aren't working around the ground today, guy was simply waving people through gate. I asked if they were counting, said they weren't sure so have no idea what number they will come up with.
Looks about 12,000 here.

seen that happen at LO before, figure was well below what was actually there from memory.

think it was last year

beave

Coach
seen that happen at LO before, figure was well below what was actually there from memory.

think it was last year

Same in Tvl for about 3 years for the first 3-4 games (2010-2013). Season ticket holders cards wouldn't scan at the turnstiles, the security would just let you through. There was a press release stating the crowds were out by about 1.5-3k for those games about a month after it got sorted.

Frederick

Staff member
Looks about 12,000 here.

Depends who was on the gate. If they're from Newcastle, they'd have been too busy braiding their hipster beard to count. If they're from cessnock, they're only able to count up to the number of fingers they have, so the crowd will be 13

Perth Red

Post Whore
Tickets selling well for Perth game. We are down to the end sections in the new stand (225&232)

62804s_a.gif

Valheru

Coach
Roosters barely draw fans at Allianz let alone travelling 15km across town. Last night's crowd was 14k Dogs fans (about core when we're going shit) and 3k, if that, Roosters fans.

Yeah it was the roosters fault again, regardless of where the game is played it is always the roosters fault.

You keep thinking your ratio is right if you want, you know it isn’t ;)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Yeah it was the roosters fault again, regardless of where the game is played it is always the roosters fault.

You keep thinking your ratio is right if you want, you know it isn?t ;)

Make no mistake, I'm disappointed that Bulldogs fans didn't turn up in greater numbers.

And as I was there, I can be pretty confident my ratio was right. Broncos bring more away fans to ANZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts