What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Does anyone understand what is happening with Blatchy's Blues this year?

It seems like a debacle on Ticketek as I was mucking around and when you click on the Blatchy's link it just takes you to the normal ticket prices.

I bought the $50 sky blue tickets on the non Blatchy link and on the printout it says go to gate G to collect supporter gear? Does anyone know what this is?

If you use the Blatchys link it and use as normal it will plot you in the blatchy blues section for that category - Blatchys have seats in every category bar diamond.

If you buy skyblue from the normal link it may still allocate you in blatchys areas if deemed "best available".

Use the map - see the categories and colour that say NSW platinum, and so on, they are the blatchys sections.

As you bought some skyblue that have been allocated to blatchys seats you are eligible for the supporter gear.

EDIT: I am in 145-2 - mine says it as well and I got my tickets via the general link too.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Any deals on Melbourne tickets. Looks like I'll be there on the Wednesday. Currently looking at $160 for a decent seat.
Why are Melbourne fans subsidising nsw? Lol

I'm holding off until the last minute.

It's hardly going to sell out, so the there is no risk

elbusto

Coach
Any deals on Melbourne tickets. Looks like I'll be there on the Wednesday. Currently looking at $160 for a decent seat.
Why are Melbourne fans subsidising nsw? Lol
I bought seven diamond tickets for $135 each. A week later my brother could not get a single seat anywhere near us. It will be a big crowd in Melbourne.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I bought seven diamond tickets for $135 each. A week later my brother could not get a single seat anywhere near us. It will be a big crowd in Melbourne.

Diamond are $270 each? You mean Gold. Nonetheless. Bronze are down to limited and silver are selling decently (from what I imagine)

I think the greatest gap in the MCG crowd will be in the MCC.

:lol:
Once again, I am right.:cool:

You are right about one thing. Canberra is special...

44k over a four game weekend when that features a game in Canberra isn't too bad. Of all the crowds the Souths v Parra crowd was probably the worst all things considered - 50k members between the clubs and an 11k crowd is embarrassing.

...so special that we all factor in just how shit their crowds are to every discussion.

#fabulousdave

If you use the Blatchys link it and use as normal it will plot you in the blatchy blues section for that category - Blatchys have seats in every category bar diamond.

If you buy skyblue from the normal link it may still allocate you in blatchys areas if deemed "best available".

Use the map - see the categories and colour that say NSW platinum, and so on, they are the blatchys sections.

As you bought some skyblue that have been allocated to blatchys seats you are eligible for the supporter gear.

EDIT: I am in 145-2 - mine says it as well and I got my tickets via the general link too.

Do you know what the supporters gear is? Probably won't bother walking around and lining up if it's just a wig

lockyno1

Post Whore
Well luckily for the 99% of us who would prefer it on the weekends, we will get our way soon when origin will be played on stand alone weekends in future TV deals.

Keep believing it. Rates like nothing before on a Wednesday, it won't be moving and good. We don't need stand alone weekends, we tried it, everyone gets bored and a couple of rubbish fill in games won't change that. I enjoyed watching my side this weekend despite having a few out.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You are right about one thing. Canberra is special...

...so special that we all factor in just how shit their crowds are to every discussion.

#fabulousdave

Dunno about you, but I reckon them having the lowest home crowd average over the past three years is worth singling them out :D

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Do you know what the supporters gear is? Probably won't bother walking around and lining up if it's just a wig

I don't know as I am a Queenslander.

I think it would be a shirt and a wig, good for kids if you have any.

One time for the Maroon Crusade we got bucket hats. That was good.

hutch

First Grade
Keep believing it. Rates like nothing before on a Wednesday, it won't be moving and good. We don't need stand alone weekends, we tried it, everyone gets bored and a couple of rubbish fill in games won't change that. I enjoyed watching my side this weekend despite having a few out.

Prepare to be disappointed then, but feel better knowing its for the continued improvement of the sport of rugby league.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I'm holding off until the last minute.

It's hardly going to sell out, so the there is no risk

Nearly sold out if ticketek is anything to go by. Gold is only offering level Q in the gods and silver and bronze sold out. Diamond is avail in N but are $270 each.

Canard

Immortal
Nearly sold out if ticketek is anything to go by. Gold is only offering level Q in the gods and silver and bronze sold out. Diamond is avail in N but are $270 each.

I expect those to be heavily discounted soon.

Either that or I'm going to hit up a mate in the Members to go.

gallagher

Juniors
Prepare to be disappointed then, but feel better knowing its for the continued improvement of the sport of rugby league.

As soon as they move it to the weekend the AFL will put on blockbusters in the southern states. Theres goes the record viewing numbers and a crap load of TV money with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts