What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
What kind of a crowd are they expecting for Origin in Melbourne? 80+? 90+?

I won tickets from Triple MMM Last week and going :D

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yep I'll be there! Hopefully the place is full. Depends on how many members tickets have gone back for sale, that is a huge area.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Wouldnt pay $20 to watch origin at the moment, not when NSW are picking a team destined to failon the back of a woeful halfback barely deserving of a reserve grade spot never mind a rep jersey

Poor Pearce, even Roosters fans don't like him ;-)
I didn't insinuate that, I just stated a fact.

You took it and carried on like the Wanker you are

Don't even pretend like you weren't "stating the fact" just to decry the fact Origin is in Melbourne.

But well done for resorting to a personal insult :thumb

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Don't even pretend like you weren't "stating the fact" just to decry the fact Origin is in Melbourne.

But well done for resorting to a personal insult :thumb

Did you just confuse CC Roosters and my posts for the same poster???

You attacked my post then you claimed that I'm personally insulting you?? You over sensitive dick.

I like and WANT the Origin to be in Melbourne. I live in Melbourne you dipshit.

I've bought a ticket weeks ago and will be going.

I don't know what is going on with the listed crowds at Sharks. Every game this year has been undercalled. There was bugger all room in the ground on Sunday, years ago they would have said that crowd was 18k.
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Did you just confuse CC Roosters and my posts for the same poster???

You attacked my post then you claimed that I'm personally insulting you?? You over sensitive dick.

I like and WANT the Origin to be in Melbourne. I live in Melbourne you dipshit.

I've bought a ticket weeks ago and will be going.

Melbourne Origins are epic. Sydney is a shyte host.

SLR Broncos
Same weekend
Broncos: 28k (top of table)
Reds: 25k. (cellar dwellers)

What's the go here in Brisbane, Broncos should be getting way more than the Reds being top of the ladder. Bit concerning how close Lions/Reds can be close to the Broncos despite the ladder position of the respective teams.

lockyno1

Post Whore
SLR Broncos
Same weekend

What's the go here in Brisbane, Broncos should be getting way more than the Reds being top of the ladder. Bit concerning how close Lions/Reds can be close to the Broncos despite the ladder position of the respective teams.

Manly was hardly going to draw 40K mate, one of our lowest away drawing teams. Reds had that farewell thing going on too.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
SLR Broncos
Same weekend

Reds game was the final of the season - Genia and Horwill's final game for the Reds too. I attended.

We have three home corkers to finish of the season, in a row - STORM, DRAGONS and BULLDOGS. Not sure of the order, can't be bothered to check.

Last edited:

Knownothing

Juniors
SLR Broncos
Same weekend

The Broncos play a lot more home games than the Reds.

SLR Broncos
Same weekend

Pulled up the Reds game on demand on Foxtel. No way was it 25. Level 5 was empty both ends. Pretty much only lower bowl with anyone. Will get screencaps in the next few days perhaps. Looked 15-20.

I'll stand corrected then. :)

The quick look at the screen when they were running out that I had showed it pretty empty in the Milton Road and Hale Street stands. Mea culpa.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
I'll stand corrected then. :)

The quick look at the screen when they were running out that I had showed it pretty empty in the Milton Road and Hale Street stands. Mea culpa.

Still a shit crowd. The photo I attached shows the most densely filled parts your view on the Tele would have been so dire, because the corners even in the lower bowl were empty in parts, it felt like half the Friday nights crowd. The "we are red" chant makes me cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts