What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Sorry about the size.

Just for the record...

Milton Road end (deserted above level 3): --- SLR must be in this photo over the shoulder of the 6
BggAe25.jpg

Castlemaine Street side (very sparse up top):
TWGM0dr.jpg

Hale Street side:
TAEKUB4.jpg

The Broncos are doing pretty well compared to this. Looked like a Roar crowd on TV.

Last edited:

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
I don't know what is going on with the listed crowds at Sharks. Every game this year has been undercalled. There was bugger all room in the ground on Sunday, years ago they would have said that crowd was 18k.

The number "Years ago" was probably an estimate (they were doing it in other suburban grounds). I have far more faith in the current numbers....

lockyno1

Post Whore
Was hoping we were going to get another game in Perth but all unassigned games have gone to Gosford. #shortsighted NRL

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nr...for-its-own-team/story-fndujljl-1227391867156

Still whinging are you? Expansion this, expansion that, give me this, give me that.

Fact is Perth is on the other side of the country. Teams don't want to travel more than they have to at the back end of the season. They are not adding in a 5 hour or whatever it is flight to Perth!

FabulousDave's Benny Hill-style retort would trouble me less if his response to pants down hadn't been an animated, open mouthed emoji in a looped gobbling motion.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Still whinging are you? Expansion this, expansion that, give me this, give me that.

Fact is Perth is on the other side of the country. Teams don't want to travel more than they have to at the back end of the season. They are not adding in a 5 hour or whatever it is flight to Perth!

Hark at you princess!

Cracking day night in Sydney. It's a shame we didn't have weather like this for some of the early season blockbusters

Not NRL but for those who haven't read the int/qrl sections over 15500 tickets sold for the PNG Hunters game at one of the new Port Moresby stadiums

beave

Coach
What is the average ticket price to the game, 5 Kina?

It's in the bid though isn't ECT? I seem to remember that was your answer to any question thrown at you as to how the f$&@ the country can afford to support an NRL side.

And the other ignorant statement by the self appointed experts was that the country couldn't afford to build a new stadium.

They're building two.

Fail much?

beave

Coach
Yeah looks like a sterling stadium, I give it 4-5 years before its run down and in need of major repair.

But you'd know that because you've never been there before.

Burns

First Grade
Bravo PNG. That stadium looks better then some here in Australia and 15,000 attendance will surely be a QLD Cup record.

How many will be at ANZ tonight? 10-15,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.