What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said they couldn't even build it. They have.

You reckon they can't pay to attend games. They sold it out in a day.

Any more moronic statements you'd like to be proven wrong on?

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Cracking day night in Sydney. It's a shame we didn't have weather like this for some of the early season blockbusters

Not NRL but for those who haven't read the int/qrl sections over 15500 tickets sold for the PNG Hunters game at one of the new Port Moresby stadiums

Would love to watch this, shame no one is covering it

beave

Coach
You said they couldn't even build it. They have.

You reckon they can't pay to attend games. They sold it out in a day.

Any more moronic statements you'd like to be proven wrong on?

You make enough moronic (and whinging) posts in here on a daily basis for the whole messageboards quotas.

You still never answered how many times you've been to PNG when asked over 3 years ago. Im still taking it as a 0.

Everyone wants to see PNG in the big time, things have to change massively over there before it can ever happen. QLD cup is an awesome stepping stone, but even then they've had financial difficulties this year fulfilling their $$ commitments.

But I digress from an NRL crowd thread.....

Yeah right. The bloke who says Papuans can't look after the stadium he said they aren't able to build is calling others racist.

You couldn't make it up.

Perth Red

Post Whore
but even then they've had financial difficulties this year fulfilling their $$ commitments.

That's because in typical nrl fashion they haven't invested in it properly and the only way the other QRL clubs would agree to their admission is if hunters picked up all travel and accomodation costs. Sounds familiar!

user_nat

Coach
Actually looks decent for an Origin round.
Certainly more than it would have got at any other Tigers home ground.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
There is no way there were 15,000 people here tonight.

No way in hell.

LOL.

Looked pretty right to me. As has been discussed on here before, fudging appears to be a thing of the past in the NRL with head office enforcing a consistent measuring system across the league.

Looked pretty right to me. As has been discussed on here before, fudging appears to be a thing of the past in the NRL with head office enforcing a consistent measuring system across the league.

It just didn't look it. I dunno. Maybe it was. But to me, it didn't. I'll still have a bit of a LOL though.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Yep that would be right.

There was actually a heap of South's fans up on level 4

In saying that this game should get 20+ every time. And should not be played before origin

Status
Not open for further replies.