What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyver78

Juniors
When the camera panned around the non camera side was pretty full and a fair few were on the level 4 members

Yeah level 1 looked completely empty but I think there was a good 6-7K Souths supporters on Level 4 east due to reciprocal rights. Only the last bay on each end of Level 4 east was empty, rest were all almost full.

Diesel

Referee
Scary crowd at CBUS, with the Suns struggling I wonder how long it'll be before its GC-Logan Titans with 1/2 the home games played at Suncorp

Diesel

Referee
Gold Coast just cant make teams happen in any code I guess?

Exactly. While AFL pour millions into the Suns, the NRL don't neex to with the Tits, but a 8000 or so crowd, you have to question what's wrong and if the proposed Brothers NRL Bid would play some games on the GC and the other clubs play one home game to satisfy the RL community and the licence given to a more deserving location?

beave

Coach
So about $400million dollars worth of stadiums on the GC and between them there will be lucky to be 16-17k combined crowds for the weekend.

And people wonder why there's a push for NQ to seperate itself from the rest of QLD.

There's another $110mil to be spent on Carrara or the commonwealth games as well. The GC is a pro sport blackhole, the first 3 years crowd averages the titans were getting are well and truly a distant memory.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Origin plus Scandal are extenuating circumstances for the Titans. The negativity surrounding them will always stick on LU.

No other club seems to be judged as harshly, even ones with worse crowds.

For mine they are a vital part of the game and need to be supported for many more years before it can be judged a failure

Brutus

Referee
Exactly. While AFL pour millions into the Suns, the NRL don't neex to with the Tits, but a 8000 or so crowd, you have to question what's wrong and if the proposed Brothers NRL Bid would play some games on the GC and the other clubs play one home game to satisfy the RL community and the licence given to a more deserving location?

At Corbett Park???

greg

Juniors
Origin plus Scandal are extenuating circumstances for the Titans. The negativity surrounding them will always stick on LU.

No other club seems to be judged as harshly, even ones with worse crowds.

For mine they are a vital part of the game and need to be supported for many more years before it can be judged a failure

This

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts