What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canard

Immortal
Awesome night. Even after a loss. So good to see the amount of Queensland supporters there. Also - if you want Suncorp tix get in quick!

The 8500 tickets left were clearly all in the MCC section. GP was essentially a sell out.

That section near the MCC was the dining rooms, I reckon they just stayed in the rooms.

Great event though.

Can't be too disappointed by League putting on that show in Melbourne

hutch

First Grade
Justifies taking the game to Melbourne! Well done NRL and well done Victoria! Great occasion!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Great night. Good atmosphere around the city all day, bars on south bank were great in afternoon and the atmosphere at the game was awesome. Good open game as well. Surprised there was no real Storm promotion at the ground, thought it would have been an ideal chance to promote the club?

Fireworks pre game worked better than a band as well.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Great night in ol Melbourne town
Great game
Wonderful event.

The NSW fans of course made the event wot it was
Certainly in the Ponsford stand
Loud &
Proud

A sea of humanity leaving the G after the game
A real sight to behold..

Raiderdave

First Grade
Great night. Good atmosphere around the city all day, bars on south bank were great in afternoon and the atmosphere at the game was awesome. Good open game as well. Surprised there was no real Storm promotion at the ground, thought it would have been an ideal chance to promote the club?

Fireworks pre game worked better than a band as well.

Still whining even after an event like that !!
Theres no pleasing some wankers is there? :roll:

some11

Referee
Pricing wasn't right.
GlYprvX.png

Canard

Immortal
Great night in ol Melbourne town
Great game
Wonderful event.

The NSW fans of course made the event wot it was
Certainly in the Ponsford stand
Loud &
Proud

A sea of humanity leaving the G after the game
A real sight to behold..

You could almost hear them over the QLD fans.

Well done NSW

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
You could almost hear them over the QLD fans.

Well done NSW

I was seated closer to the NSW fans, and I found the best noise to be the Inglis 'no try' - by a mile.

Very sparse scattering of NSW fans, apart from their bay. They were loud though, I look forward to having the bay of 4,000 of them at Suncorp.

A crowd to celebrate under any circumstances, and what ends up polluting this thread: FabulousDave.

Awesome effort by all who attended. And by the cockroaches in winning a tough game.

Nice touch at the coin toss to have south Australian kids just to show that this crowd and this event is now bigger than NSW/Qld.

Here's hoping that the pricing doesn't leave a sneaky thousand unoccupied seats at Lang Park.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
A crowd to celebrate under any circumstances, and what ends up polluting this thread: FabulousDave.

Awesome effort by all who attended. And by the cockroaches in winning a tough game.

Nice touch at the coin toss to have south Australian kids just to show that this crowd and this event is now bigger than NSW/Qld.

Here's hoping that the pricing doesn't leave a sneaky thousand unoccupied seats at Lang Park.

I have a feeling it will be the smallest crowd for a decider at Suncorp.

People will not pay these prices for single seats, I think it will be 51,500 - 52,200. A sell out to single seats.

Canard

Immortal
I was seated closer to the NSW fans, and I found the best noise to be the Inglis 'no try' - by a mile.

Very sparse scattering of NSW fans, apart from their bay. They were loud though, I look forward to having the bay of 4,000 of them at Suncorp.

In a ground like that it's all about position.

You couldn't hear them at the Punt Rd end, it was all boos every time Gal was on screen etc.

All in all it was a great event.

The Melbourne media is all about a the Minutes silence today of course. More bias than Phil Gould.

The AFL has a massive issue with racism at the moment, but they make out that 3 drunks is worse than Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts