What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

insert.pause

First Grade
In 2012, the last time Melbourne had an origin game, Storm played Brisbane on the Friday night and drew 10,024. They need to be attracting people from Melbourne to attend games, not rely on interstate fans every third year being there for origin & Storm v Broncos on it's own usually draws a good crowd most years, it's a marquee fixture, it shouldn't be diluted by origin impact.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
In 2012, the last time Melbourne had an origin game, Storm played Brisbane on the Friday night and drew 10,024. They need to be attracting people from Melbourne to attend games, not rely on interstate fans every third year being there for origin & Storm v Broncos on it's own usually draws a good crowd most years, it's a marquee fixture, it shouldn't be diluted by origin impact.

I was at that Game. The Friday it was on was the wettest May Day in a long time. That's why it was horrid, I'll never forget how dire the weather was.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/deluge-heads-our-way-at-weekend/story-e6freon6-1226367301626

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Only single seats and standing room tickets available.

I wonder how many MCC members will show.

Come on 90-95,000!

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Few spits here and there, nothing drastic. But I've been inside all afternoon.

Just saw a 94,368 pax on instagram.

BunniesMan

Immortal
91513. Obviously a big crowd but still disappointing that there's almost 10,000 empty seats. Pricing wasn't right.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Who ever decided to have it at mcg should be applauded. well done nrl.

Awesome night. Even after a loss. So good to see the amount of Queensland supporters there. Also - if you want Suncorp tix get in quick!

The 8500 tickets left were clearly all in the MCC section. GP was essentially a sell out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts