What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
Im on leave that day. Might head out there. One of the few grounds in Sydney I havent been to

You will love it! Some friendly advise... If you are going to drive, leave early! Parking (What parking) is a massive headache! Park a good 10 minutes from the stadium and walk or catch a train to Belmore Train Station (5 minute walk from the Stadium).

Last NRL game for the Bulldogs was in 1998 against the Storm... I cannot believe it's been 17 years! Belmore holds some great memories of my childhood, cannot wait for Monday!

If you are keen you can buy tickets on the following link.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/BUL1615/venues/BEM/performances/EBEM0000015A/tickets

ByRd

First Grade
I can not wait for next Monday night, taking me back to my childhood days!!!

And we also have a second game there against the Sharks on a Sunday afternoon in July, can't wait!!

thorson1987

Coach
Yeah they're restricting it to 20,000!

10,000 members have tickets for the game (Hopefully they all turn up)... After the first day of sales to members for extra tickets 1,200 were snapped up a couple of weeks ago before going on sale to the Public! Only single tickets available on the Grandstand and concourse with the Terry Lamb Family Hill and behind the grandstand tickets still available!

I'm predicting 17,000+ crowd... Getting to Belmore by 7pm will be a struggle but wouldn't miss this!!!

Its also one of the games that NSW Storm members get a ticket to as part of the membership.

ek999

First Grade
Sounds like such an awesome event for Bulldogs fans. Why would they not give it a Sunday afternoon!?

It was originally only going to be the one match at Belmore which was against Cronulla on a Sunday arvo (round 20). I think this match was originally scheduled to go somewhere different (in the past it has been played in Mackay, Adelaide and Perth). Not sure why it ended up at Belmore

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It was originally only going to be the one match at Belmore which was against Cronulla on a Sunday arvo (round 20). I think this match was originally scheduled to go somewhere different (in the past it has been played in Mackay, Adelaide and Perth). Not sure why it ended up at Belmore

Now that makes sense!

Brutus

Referee
Woeful crowd here at Allianz.

People that paid top dollar have been rorted. Just buy GA and move around to the good seats.

Son of Minto

Bench
Oh wow
Did he :lol:
Wot a clever chap he must be eh ?

Apparently son of a mintie of woteva the arse clowns name is remembers me from another site
Funny ..he made no impression on me at all but I sure made him cry like a little bitch &
he starts frothing & foaming at the mouth everytime he sees me in here now :lol:
Thats the effect I have
Hilarious stuff :cool:

Arent you like 60 years old?

What is wrong with you?

Saint Doc

Coach
11402751_851585054889456_38375080787589534_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts