What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

insert.pause

First Grade
There are some fixtures that should just never get poor or even average crowds, no matter the form, games between eels, bulldogs, souths, dragons & WestsTigers should all be really strong min 30k+ crowds and I don't think the game shows them enough respect to the point where it's almost just another game.

Maybe we are spending too much time talking about everything but the football that the games are just secondary to the weekly NRL soap.

chahrour123

Juniors
Ok lads

I can CONFIRM that for this Monday's game between the Bulldogs and Storm at Belmore Sports Ground the NRL will only allow 15,000 to the game. They will be no more than that. There will only be 15,000 tickets available for mondays clash not including junior NRL passes

alien

Referee
Ok lads

I can CONFIRM that for this Monday's game between the Bulldogs and Storm at Belmore Sports Ground the NRL will only allow 15,000 to the game. They will be no more than that. There will only be 15,000 tickets available for mondays clash not including junior NRL passes

if it's not including junior NRL passes then there could be more than 15,000 people there

Rabbits20

Immortal
Disappointing crowd for Souths.

Embarrassing really.

I didn't finish work until 7pm so I couldn't go.

Friday nights aren't the best for good crowds.

14k is an alright crowd. There wouldn't have been many Manly supporters there, on the TV there weren't many at all.

alien

Referee
I didn't finish work until 7pm so I couldn't go.

Friday nights aren't the best for good crowds.

14k is an alright crowd. There wouldn't have been many Manly supporters there, on the TV there weren't many at all.

manly fans don't cross the Spit Bridge... thank god! :p

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Ok lads

Health and safety reasons i assume?

cleary89

Coach
NRL passes cut off when a certain number is sold anyway. I couldn't get tickets for the parra game yesterday morning. could still get them for dogs game.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
lol we got more than Souths and we haven't won a game since Red Anchor won the Victoria Derby,kick George Piggins out da comp.

Crowd looks alright at Gosford. So does the setting. On a miserable Brissie bayside afternoon, I wouldn't mind sunning myself in Gosford, watching the Titans. Anyone want to guess the crowd? 11k?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts