What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByRd

First Grade
Reynolds LOL

It was crazy usually when the hill chant the Grandstand don't and vice versa but last night it was everyone! The Bulldog chants were massive, the Reynolds Chant was massive and the team song at the end was crazy! Thousands of people singing the team song with the players made my night!

Agreed, that REYNOLDSSSS chant was good fun and it was the best game atmosphere wise that I can remember, a million times better then anything at ANZ stadium since we moved there.

I can't wait for the Sharks game on Sunday arvo, will be even bigger and better.

Suitman

Post Whore
Reynolds LOL

It was crazy usually when the hill chant the Grandstand don't and vice versa but last night it was everyone! The Bulldog chants were massive, the Reynolds Chant was massive and the team song at the end was crazy! Thousands of people singing the team song with the players made my night!

Pity it's such a shit team song.
Get to a Wanderers game. They have about 15 different songs.

Suity

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Last edited:

ouwet

Bench
Pity it's such a shit team song.
Get to a Wanderers game. They have about 15 different songs.

Suity

Wanderers? The team that averaged 12,520 last season after predictions they would take over the world? No thanks, Ill pass on the invite to "Get to a Wanderers game"...

I'm not keen to turn my back on my team and sing... Bulldogs for life win, lose or draw and I will never turn my back on them during a game!

Suitman

Post Whore
Wanderers? The team that averaged 12,520 last season after predictions they would take over the world? No thanks, Ill pass on the invite to "Get to a Wanderers game"...

I'm not keen to turn my back on my team and sing... Bulldogs for life win, lose or draw and I will never turn my back on them during a game!

All power to you then if you want to get excited about a girlie AFL cheerleading song at an NRL game.

Suity

Aus_Dog

Juniors
All power to you then if you want to get excited about a girlie AFL cheerleading song at an NRL game.

Suity

Wanderers fans would never have allowed last nights match to end peacefully. As many issues as the Bulldogs fans have had over the past at least the club tried continually to clean up their act. Wanderers and their fans just make excuses regarding their hooliganism about being passionate

Suitman

Post Whore
Wanderers fans would never have allowed last nights match to end peacefully. As many issues as the Bulldogs fans have had over the past at least the club tried continually to clean up their act. Wanderers and their fans just make excuses regarding their hooliganism about being passionate

Ok then.
Ignorance is bliss.

Ezy

Juniors
F YOU NRL. Kunce (reference to Kristine Kunce, mid 90's tennis player, such a hard athlete to watch). Pretty good sound to it hey El Diablo?

"North Queensland, St George Illawarra, South Sydney and Brisbane will host Thursday night matches over the final four rounds."

http://www.nrl.com/thursday-night-football-to-return/tabid/10874/newsid/87539/default.aspx

Broncos v Storm Round 26 has now gone from 40,000+ to 30,000.

WTF is with Cowboys on a Thursday night

axe&smash&crush

Juniors
Cowboys thursday night???

Understand that the tv dollar is vitally important going forward but thursday niight in townsville doesnt sound right.

Once apon a time Cowboys played home matches on Saturday nights so people from far and wide across north queensland could get to the match and back home in time.

Valheru

Coach
Cowboys thursday night???

Understand that the tv dollar is vitally important going forward but thursday niight in townsville doesnt sound right.

Once apon a time Cowboys played home matches on Saturday nights so people from far and wide across north queensland could get to the match and back home in time.

This year they have 8 out of 12 home games on a Saturday and one other on a Friday. Both their home opener and finisher have been scheduled for Saturdays (Rounds 1 and 26 on this occasion no less)

I?m sick of the whinge when the cowboys get the odd Monday or in this case Thursday game. If they want to be part of this competition and more importantly a successful club then they are going to have to deal with the odd Monday home game and even more rarely a Thursday home game when they are going well.

Son of Minto

Bench
This year they have 8 out of 12 home games on a Saturday and one other on a Friday. Both their home opener and finisher have been scheduled for Saturdays (Rounds 1 and 26 on this occasion no less)

I?m sick of the whinge when the cowboys get the odd Monday or in this case Thursday game. If they want to be part of this competition and more importantly a successful club then they are going to have to deal with the odd Monday home game and even more rarely a Thursday home game when they are going well.

Yeah, you f**king genius fans from Cairns and Mackay. Who gives a shit if you have work or your kids have school the next day. Travel hours on a Thursday night to get to the game. Sooks.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Be interested to know what % of the Cowboys crowds do actually travel, say more than an hour to go to game. Some do I know but is it that many really? In the ideal world every fixture would be scheduled to maximise fan attendance but we live far from the ideal world.

Rabbits20

Immortal

I’m sick of the whinge when the cowboys get the odd Monday or in this case Thursday game. If they want to be part of this competition and more importantly a successful club then they are going to have to deal with the odd Monday home game and even more rarely a Thursday home game when they are going well.

Completely agree with you on this one.

alien

Referee
yeah i understand they have supporters travelling from long distance but it's not like they should never get monday or thursday night games. the other clubs have to take a hit too. i wish the nrl would scrap thursday night football altogether though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts