What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Saint Doc

Coach
Essendon big 4? lol

Had to google it cos I know nothing about AFL but seems like a reasonable call that Essendon are close to top 4 in Melbourne

DF833784-4B8E-4536-A6B3-4A34F48CDB39.png.jpeg

Canard

Immortal
Essendon big 4? lol

Richmond, Essendon, Collingwood and Carlton are the four biggest most well supported clubs in Melbourne, fact.

Just like your King of the Arseholes, who start shit like above with NO provacation and then get all sooky when you called out on it.

f**kwit

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah Essendon are a huge brand.

They would probably be the third most supported AFL team in Brisbane, haha.

Newcastle was great!

big hit!

Bench
What about the dixkhead ref going to the video for the drop ball try attempt when he had the best f**kin view of it in the stadium and better than what any camera could pick up?

Is there some bullshit quota of referring to video so KFC get a minimum of their 'try pending' ads into homes? It seems like a KPI for refs.

No wonder fans are getting disillusioned.

The skills of our players are better than ever. Supporters should be streaming through the turnstiles of grounds in huge numbers. The suits are just f**king the enjoyment out of the game with bullshit, regular changes of rules and interpretations and shit scheduling of matches every week to appease TV.

For the Storm to get 15k against the lowing drawing interstate team historically is excellent and show how far they come despite little coverage and attention. If only they were given the QLD AFL treatment they would of made greater progress and get great crowds that the storm is capable is of considering the talent they have in there squad such as the big 3, Koroibete and Munster.

A marketer's dream if promoted and marketed to the Melbourne market too bad for so long during the height of the Storm's dominance they were shunned to midnight and never given the light of day. On the other hand, Lions/Suns get a healthy share of coverage no matter how terrible they are.

Storm deserve better and the NRL will be better as a whole when future expansion teams look from the Storm mishaps and get them prime time coverage/media from the get go instead of being in the shadows.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Richmond, Essendon, Collingwood and Carlton are the four biggest most well supported clubs in Melbourne, fact.

Just like your King of the Arseholes, who start shit like above with NO provacation and then get all sooky when you called out on it.

f**kwit

:lol: You have serious anger issues bud, I disagreed with something someone said.

You're also forgetting Hawthorn, but I'm assuming you're more interested in personal attacks than actually discussing this.

Canard

Immortal
:lol: You have serious anger issues bud, I disagreed with something someone said.

You're also forgetting Hawthorn, but I'm assuming you're more interested in personal attacks than actually discussing this.

You have a serious case of "know it all's" even on subjects you clearly know nothing about

The Hawks haven't traditionally been a well supported team, they almost merged in the 80s. There memberships are great ATM but long term it remains to be seen if bad seasons will affect that.

Explain to me though, how you believe the Bombers aren't a big Melbourne team?

Without your snide quips

Last edited:

Timmah

Staff member
I don't see where I said they aren't a big Melbourne team, I just wouldn't place them in a "Big 4" right now. It's a bit of a fluid concept IMO anyway. Carlton aren't doing great on or off the field either. But right now Hawthorn are definitely up there.

Canard

Immortal
I don't see where I said they aren't a big Melbourne team, I just wouldn't place them in a "Big 4" right now. It's a bit of a fluid concept IMO anyway. Carlton aren't doing great on or off the field either. But right now Hawthorn are definitely up there.

We were and are talking about crowds, they average 42k second only to Collingwood and above the Hawks.

How could they not be in the big4? Considering how shit they are.

You got found out and you're trying to back pedal with some irrelevant on field diversion.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Canard I definitely agree with you that Essendon is part of the big four.

But every time I read your name I read it as the french word "Connard".

Feel free to translate it, haha.

Last edited:

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
A marketer's dream if promoted and marketed to the Melbourne market too bad for so long during the height of the Storm's dominance they were shunned to midnight and never given the light of day. On the other hand, Lions/Suns get a healthy share of coverage no matter how terrible they are.

Are you going to come to Brisbane for a Saturday night final v the Cowboys (seeming likely) ??

Timmah

Staff member
We were and are talking about crowds, they average 42k second only to Collingwood and above the Hawks.

How could they not be in the big4? Considering how shit they are.

You got found out and you're trying to back pedal with some irrelevant on field diversion.

You are the biggest sook on these forums bar none :lol:

Richmond average the most btw, Collingwood are second.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Looking into flights now.

Would this be the first time they have played a final in Brisbane together??

Definitely the first final at Suncorp!

Hot tip for tickets - Buy category one restricted view as soon as on sale, if quick enough you will get 301 or 302, 50m line seats row 9 or 10, these are only restricted view if you're 4 foot.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I would understand Tigers fans staying home and not wanting to give any money to the club if they're angered by this.

Latest posts