What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

Crowd is low 30s, which is par. As per usual people make up a random massive figure of what a game should get then chuck a tanty when the crowd doesn't reach those unrealistic figures.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
It's a shame Parra haven't been good enough because we all know if parra were playing either of these two the crowd would easily be inaccess of 45,000 and this is why all these haters hate is because the NRL NEED Parramatta in their comp.....in fairness Eels need to get their shit together to achieve the above.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I thought dragons and dogs were two of the biggest 4 supported clubs in Sydney (along with sths and parra)?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Tigers vs Dragons in 2011 got 46k in week 1 on a Friday night

Bring back Tigers to finals footy obvs

The media moaned and whinged for years to get the finals format changed to what it is now and I have to admit I got caught up in that BS and wanted it changed. But in hindsight it makes week 1 very average indeed.

Clifferd

Coach
Yeah Roosters will probably roll the Dogs.

Really hope they don't move from Allianz a sell out would look good and they wouldn't get much more at ANZ anyway

Burns

First Grade
That was one for the most incredible finishes I've seen in a game. Rugby league is the greatest game, and if there were fans of either side who stayed home it's completely their loss.