What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

ouwet

Bench
According to Dean Ritchie Bulldogs out selling Roosters by 2:1...

I just played around with ticketek... You cannot buy more then 3 x Cat 1 tickets in the Bulldogs section together... You can buy 20 for the Roosters in prime bays!

Bulldogs code is starting to sell in Roosters sections also! I'm guessing the Rooster supporters have chosen the Swans game this week instead? Hopefully for there sake most SCG members who turn up are Roosters supporters!

ByRd

First Grade
Bulldogs CEO Ralene Castle has made an EKO (Early Knock Off) leave pass for Bulldogs fans to give to their bosses to make sure we have plenty of time to get to the game!!!

RWB

Bench
I just played around with ticketek... You cannot buy more then 3 x Cat 1 tickets in the Bulldogs section together... You can buy 20 for the Roosters in prime bays!

Bulldogs code is starting to sell in Roosters sections also! I'm guessing the Rooster supporters have chosen the Swans game this week instead? Hopefully for there sake most SCG members who turn up are Roosters supporters!

None of that is even remotely true, The Bulldogs were allocated 4 Cat 1 bays. Of which only 1 bay has sold out. The other 3 bays still have rows and rows of tickets left. The western side is still largely untouched by Dogs fans.

Bay 15 (Cat 1) which was originally allocated to the Roosters is now available to general public & Bulldogs as is Bay 39 (Cat 2) which was originally allocated to the Bulldogs. It's normal for general bays to be opened up.

Last edited:

guyver78

Juniors
I don't hear any English or kiwi players complaining about there upcoming series, people do care about internationals. You don't speak for all rl fans. The test at sun pro got some great ratings this year. I'm not suggesting a tournament but surely a single test by the roos is not out if the question.

Well we can agree to disagree but I for one am glad there's no four nations this year and the players are getting a well deserved rest. If you are really going to promote this international RL then lower the schedule of the regular reason to 18-20 games.

guyver78

Juniors
http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=NRLMRSPF15

Melbourne Prelim final pricing is out. And OK.

Ticketed Members price
Cat 1 $65.00 $55.00 $50.00 $185.00
Cat 2 $50.00 $40.00 $35.00 $140.00
Cat 3 $25.00 $15.00 $7.00 $50.00
Thnd $25.00 $15.00 $7.00 $50.00
Hot $55.00 $45.00 $40.00 $150.00
MO $15.00 NA NA $35

Pre-Purchases Prices
Cat 1 $75.00 $65.00 $60.00 $210.00
Cat 2 $60.00 $50.00 $45.00 $165.00
Cat 3 $30.00 $25.00 $15.00 $75.00
Thnd $30.00 $25.00 $15.00 $75.00
Hot $60.00 $50.00 $45.00 $165.00

They're very good prices. I think I paid $80 if memory serves me correctly for Cat 1 seats at ANZ for last year's prelim final.

guyver78

Juniors
None of that is even remotely true, The Bulldogs were allocated 4 Cat 1 bays. Of which only 1 bay has sold out. The other 3 bays still have rows and rows of tickets left. The western side is still largely untouched by Dogs fans.

Bay 15 (Cat 1) which was originally allocated to the Roosters is now available to general public & Bulldogs as is Bay 39 (Cat 2) which was originally allocated to the Bulldogs. It's normal for general bays to be opened up.

Regardless, they will still outnumber you a good 2-1 if not more. I'm shocked to hear that the Dogs could only have been allocated 4 Cat 1 bays. Souths got more more Cat 1 bays allocated to them last Sunday even tho it was a Sharks home game.

Valheru

Coach
Regardless, they will still outnumber you a good 2-1 if not more. I'm shocked to hear that the Dogs could only have been allocated 4 Cat 1 bays. Souths got more more Cat 1 bays allocated to them last Sunday even tho it was a Sharks home game.

So you expect less roosters fans than last week?

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Well we can agree to disagree but I for one am glad there's no four nations this year and the players are getting a well deserved rest. If you are really going to promote this international RL then lower the schedule of the regular reason to 18-20 games.

Me too it's not a comp you should have every year maybe between world cups. I guess the pm xiiii are playing png at least.

ouwet

Bench

:lol: We got allocated 6 Cat 1 bays... 3 have sold out, the other 3 have minimal tickets available... As you said the Roosters cannot and don't look like selling out there bays, so the Dogs have stepped in to help by being allocated Bay 12. As of yesterday the PAX number was at 24,400 meaning approximately 8,000 are Roosters and 16,000 Bulldogs...

Moore park on a Friday Night is a nightmare for people living in South Western/Western Sydney...

morley101

Juniors
:lol: We got allocated 6 Cat 1 bays... 3 have sold out, the other 3 have minimal tickets available... As you said the Roosters cannot and don't look like selling out there bays, so the Dogs have stepped in to help by being allocated Bay 12. As of yesterday the PAX number was at 24,400 meaning approximately 8,000 are Roosters and 16,000 Bulldogs...

Moore park on a Friday Night is a nightmare for people living in South Western/Western Sydney...

Wrong .. You were allocated Bays 11,12,36 & 37.

There are hundreds of tickets left in both 11 and 12.

guyver78

Juniors
So you expect less roosters fans than last week?

Time will tell mate, if you guys turn up the way you did against Souths in round 26 where there was about 18K of you out there then there will be a more even crowd figure otherwise they will outnumber you 70% to 30% easily.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ouwet there are tickets all over the lower bowl for both sets of fans.

Roosters had like 19k show up last week. Out of 33k on Saturday, were the Dogs say 21-23k? Much better time and only 2-4k more. All of those Roosters supporters will show up again this weekend, the crowd will be a pretty even split, I would think.

Last edited:

Valheru

Coach
Time will tell mate, if you guys turn up the way you did against Souths in round 26 where there was about 18K of you out there then there will be a more even crowd figure otherwise they will outnumber you 70% to 30% easily.

The last 2 weeks we have had 18k and 19k roosters fans yet this week we are being told we will be outnumbered 2:1.

So either the stadium now holds 54k or 6-7k less roosters fans are going to turn up than the previous 2 weeks.

Clifferd

Coach

There was atleast 18k Roosters fans last Friday night v Storm as they would have had like nobody. There's no reason why most of those 18k won't show up again this Friday, maybe even more.

So basically what you're saying is there will be 36k dogs fans crammed into Allianz with the 18k Roosters in a 45k seater

I'm going to stick with a fairly even split rather than your numbers

guyver78

Juniors
There was atleast 18k Roosters fans last Friday night v Storm as they would have had like nobody. There's no reason why most of those 18k won't show up again this Friday, maybe even more.

So basically what you're saying is there will be 36k dogs fans crammed into Allianz with the 18k Roosters in a 45k seater

I'm going to stick with a fairly even split rather than your numbers

I don't think there was 18K roosters fans there against the Storm otherwise the crowd would have been much bigger. I'd say there was probably about 13-14K roosters,1K storm, 5-6K Members & neutrals which i suppose you can add to either the Roosters or Storm.

My prediction is that this week it will be around the same 13-14K Roosters, 20-22K Bulldogs and 5-6K members and neutrals which will give us a total of just under 40K.

Based only on what's still available for sale as of now it looks unlikely that they will crack the 40K mark. Think the SFS fits around 45K from memory.