What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

CC_Roosters

First Grade
32-33k imo. Puzzled why the cheap seats are less than half full, yet people whinge all year about ticket prices

Diesel

Referee
Yes bloody good for a friday night in sydney. I would still like to see those end seats filled though!

While we play Friday nights I can't see that happening. Weeks 2 & 3 should be Saturday night and Sunday arvo. I hope the NRL scheduling for 2018 and beyond allow for this

CC_Roosters

First Grade
While we play Friday nights I can't see that happening. Weeks 2 & 3 should be Saturday night and Sunday arvo. I hope the NRL scheduling for 2018 and beyond allow for this

That would be perfect but more chance of it being thursday and friday than your proposal unfortunately. I bet in week 1 from 2018 we will see 4 games from thursday to sunday

some11

Referee
Can someone put up the total we have to beat again just to see how we're tracking this finals series?

alien

Referee
I can see Eels becoming the biggest club in Sydney with the new stadium IF they can get their shit together. The others are always destined to be small suburban clubs

souths won't be a small suburban club. we're based in redfern but we are a big sydney club with supporters all over the sydney metro area, who now always have the highest or 2nd highest average attendance out of the sydney clubs (bulldogs too). parra will definitely be up there too with some success. there are actually more rabbitohs supporters in western sydney than in the south sydney area now

alien

Referee
Roosters could also argue that we have better averages than merged clubs who have the benefit of two supporter bases.

that's not a bad point. it seems to me the roosters crowds have improved with success. i'm sure they used to get the worst or one of the worst average attendances in sydney, so it has improved a bit. i still don't like them though! :p