What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Like $295 I think! Not sure. Ive got average silver seating but will wait till Tuesday and if it doesn't sell out I'm going to try grab some better tickets for a bargain off Gumtree.

NSW cup looks about 1k. Why don't people go to this? Is it because the Brisbane rugby league was just as big as the nswrl back in the day?

guyver78

Juniors
Up in 630-2. Yuck.

Yeah you need to offload that s**t ASAP mate, unless you get yourself a telescope.
Either that or you'll just be watching the big screen the whole time.
Anything Level 6 at ANZ you might as well stay home.
Level 4 is only just bearable at ANZ & that's only at SOO & GF games.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah you need to offload that s**t ASAP mate, unless you get yourself a telescope.
Either that or you'll just be watching the big screen the whole time.
Anything Level 6 at ANZ you might as well stay home.
Level 4 is only just bearable at ANZ & that's only at SOO & GF games.

Yep, I sat in 626, four rows from the very back my first time at ANZ, made a pact with myself that I will never sit up there again.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
This makes me nervous, what about level 6 right on the corner?

I find level 6 at ANZ bearable if you are rows 1-8. When I had my awful seats up there, I went and sat in a vacant area and it wasn't as shit.

It really hits home how amazing Suncorp is after being up there!

t-ba

Post Whore
If tickets are going for cheap by the end of the week I will probably pick some up amd watch the u20s run about. f**k full price however.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Pretty good effort considering the teams involved.

The QRL are sitting on a real good event with the GF. Be nice if the friggin snail could help promoting it and the Queensland Cup in general a bit more.