What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

guyver78

Juniors
Latest PAX for GF Gents?
How are the supporter bays selling? Last year the Souths supporter bays sold out in 5 minutes.
I couldn't get 2 seats together 5 minutes after 10am.

Danish

Referee
Same with Chooks and Dragons. Whoever gets ANZAC day gets the boost.

Which is why more teams should be looking to create their own annual "must attend" event game to boost their figures.

Eels and Tigers have a good friday thing going I think, but the rest of the clubs really have not tried to get anything happening. When the new western sydney stadium is built the teams in that district need to start trying to create some of these event fixtures.

undertaker

Coach
2015 crowd table

1. Brisbane 33,595 (+241)
2. Canterbury 19,684 (+4,259)
3. South Sydney 16,613 (-3,275)
4. North Qland 16,230 (+1,617)
5. Newcastle 15,891 (-1,725)
6. Sydney Roosters 15,661 (+1,559)
7. New Zealand 14,704 (-2,427)
8. Parramatta 14,699 (-4,089)
9. St George 13,651 (-2,405)
10. Melbourne 13,453 (-1,741)
11. Cronulla 11,925 (-706)
12. Wests 11,709 (-1,395)
13. Penrith 11,544 (+49)
14. Gold Coast 11,237 (-1,957)
15. Manly 10,955 (-1,658)
16. Canberra 9,629 (+21)

4 clubs improved crowds, 10 clubs crowds reduced, 2 stayed about same.

Source: http://afltables.com/rl/crowds/2015.html

Given the rubbish the Knights dished up this season, 5th position at nearly 16k is outstanding and makes you wonder how much higher that could've been with some decent form.

CAHHHHHHNBERRA at sub-10k:lol: Oh dear.

Given the rubbish the Knights dished up this season, 5th position at nearly 16k is outstanding and makes you wonder how much higher that could've been with some decent form.

CAHHHHHHNBERRA at sub-10k:lol: Oh dear.

For a while there I thought the Knights were on track for their worst ever season. But once again, the Knights proved, no matter how bad the team is going, the fans still turn up.

I long for the day when we can spend a good 5-7 years as a genuine premiership contender, then there is no reason why we wouldn't average 22-23k or more. We really have been very disappointing since we got the new stadium. If only we had it during the Andrew johns days.

zmt

Juniors
Nevermind, i was looking at a different map which said '2015 nrl grand final' and said something about nrl diamond corporate seats, anyhow scored 2 free diamond tickets level 4

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Nevermind, i was looking at a different map which said '2015 nrl grand final' and said something about nrl diamond corporate seats, anyhow scored 2 free diamond tickets level 4

Awesome! Hope you're backing the Broncos!

zmt

Juniors
Going for the cowboys, sorry mate haha.
Was just peeking around on ticketek, without using a password it says no available tickets, only supporter tickets left?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Not sure, seems to be a fair bit available in the gold corner sections on level 6. So many tickets getting sold on gumtree.

guyver78

Juniors
Not sure, seems to be a fair bit available in the gold corner sections on level 6. So many tickets getting sold on gumtree.

Yeah you guys have got it good this year, still a ton on tickets still available on ticketek, gumtree & eBay.

I'm surprised the supporter bays haven't sold out yet, they're probably the best value.

Did you end up getting anything SLR or are you just gona bite the bullet with your silvers?

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah you guys have got it good this year, still a ton on tickets still available on ticketek, gumtree & eBay.

I'm surprised the supporter bays haven't sold out yet, they're probably the best value.

Did you end up getting anything SLR or are you just gona bite the bullet with your silvers?

I think both fan bays are sold in the silver category, I couldnt get two tix together there.

Half of my mates that are coming this time haven't been to ANZ before so they are confused as to why I want to buy tickets downstairs. Especially since i was gifted them and invited the lads I need to be the one to cough up. So I'll see if I can get away with a bargain. Some idiots are trying to scalp.

guyver78

Juniors
I think both fan bays are sold in the silver category, I couldnt get two tix together there.

Half of my mates that are coming this time haven't been to ANZ before so they are confused as to why I want to buy tickets downstairs. Especially since i was gifted them and invited the lads I need to be the one to cough up. So I'll see if I can get away with a bargain. Some idiots are trying to scalp.

Mate I would grab these ASAP
4 in a Row in Aisle 104 row 4, VERY GOOD seats for what they cost.
Aisle 105 1 row up is diamond and goes for almost $400

Category: Platinum - Restricted View
Section: 104
Row: 4
Seat/s: 46-49

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Mate I would grab these ASAP
4 in a Row in Aisle 104 row 4, VERY GOOD seats for what they cost.
Aisle 105 1 row up is diamond and goes for almost $400

Category: Platinum - Restricted View
Section: 104
Row: 4
Seat/s: 46-49

Work gave me 6 as a gift. I then dished them out to my mates. I can't really just fork out all that money, aren't platinum restricted view like $234 a pop?

Im trolling through gumtree. Have you ever sat in the 300s? I presume they will be a little shit house?

guyver78

Juniors
Work gave me 6 as a gift. I then dished them out to my mates. I can't really just fork out all that money, aren't platinum restricted view like $234 a pop?

Im trolling through gumtree. Have you ever sat in the 300s? I presume they will be a little shit house?

Ah KK, sounds like you're stuck with the Silver's. Bummer!!! especially taking people out to ANZ for the first time, wont be the best experience.

Yeah I've sat in the 300's once, just think of Level 4/Middle deck at ANZ but very marginally lower and even further away from the action.

They're pretty shithouse. The height isn't the worst on them but it's more the distance, you really feel like you're far from the action.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Ahhh, shit. I might just deal with level 6 and keep an eye out. Typical, Broncos in the GF and I'm sitting on the moon.

Latest posts