What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch part III

wests1

Juniors
Hey buddy,

use this link

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/events/NRLMRSPF15/venues/MRS/performances/EOTS0000015EF/tickets

Just click get tickets, dont type anything.

Currently 5 seats in cat three seats here.

EVENT INFORMATION
SEATING INFORMATION
DELIVERY METHOD
QUANTITY
TICKET/ITEM PRICE ?
Sat 26 Sep 2015 7:40pm - Stadium Seating
AAMI Park
Melbourne & Olympic Parks, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3000
Category: Category 3
Section: 33
Row: U
Seat/s: 111-107

These tickets are currently the best available that match your request
ezyTicket: PRINT-AT-HOME
5 x Adult

wests1

Juniors
Thanks heaps slr. It got me through til I actually had to buy the things and then told me it was 'allocation exhausted' will have a mad wrestle for the two I have on my hands.
Funny cause there's very little talk of it down here but the game has sold like nothing I've seen before.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
What an epic ticketek fail. Check out this pic, look at all the seats that are empty that are apparently sold. The seats that are half shaded are "unsold" restricted view.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-24%20at%208.33.29%20pm_zpsamee9bqi.png

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
It won't be.

If you're a stadium member who didn't turn up for the Cows game, I don't see why you would come to this one.

I wonder if pretentious stadium members are more likely to come to a big event on a Friday, because they are already in the city? Where as on Saturday they will be plodding around.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Thanks heaps slr. It got me through til I actually had to buy the things and then told me it was 'allocation exhausted' will have a mad wrestle for the two I have on my hands.
Funny cause there's very little talk of it down here but the game has sold like nothing I've seen before.

Try gumtree too, there are some honest people on there that only want what they paid for. Most of the time its mates pulling out and you can just meet them outside the stadium.

Once I was waiting for a mate to arrive outside and a bloke came over and just gave me tickets haha.