What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

First Grade
What do you think is the reason for that? I would have thought despite a couple of loses they are playing parra on a sunday arvo so should be getting close to or over 20k

Past two weeks have been a big turn off for alot of people. Fair-weather I know, but footy is meant to be entertaining. Scoring one try isn't very entertaining. Constant forecast if rain wouldn't have helped.

No real excuses but, crowd should be bit bigger.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Did they announce the leichhardt crowd?

It swelled right on kick off

15 mins before I would have said 8-9k

Thinking it was around 14k

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
yup just under 13.2k

thats why we dont play at shitty suburban grounds, same game would have pulled 16-17k EASY at ANZ.

sunny sunday arvo with a team thats 3 and 3 and we pull 13k.

But suburban grounds! Tribalism!! OTHER CLIQUES, god damn it!!!!!!!!

You obviously dont realise that 13k>18k..... :sarcasm::sarcasm:

Last edited:

gallagher

Juniors
They generally play all the high drawing Sydney teams at Homebush though

well I'm not gonna pour over years of stats but we played the roosters and the sharks at LO last year and got 5k to each. We've never got that low crowd at Homebush against anyone.

gallagher

Juniors
They generally play all the high drawing Sydney teams at Homebush though

well I'm not gonna pour over years of stats but we played the roosters and the sharks at LO last year and got 5k to each. We've never got that low crowd at Homebush against anyone.

undertaker

Coach
Tomorrow night's crowd in Cronulla will be lucky to hit 10k, with heavy rain and inclement weather on the cards for the next couple of days

Vic Mackey

Referee

The game against the roosters was some of the worst rain I've ever seen league played in

The sharks game was 3pm Saturday in round 26 in rain again

Card Shark

Immortal
Yeah gone are the days that the Knights would get regular 20k+ crowds. The 14-16k mark will be the norm. As I said earlier, the knights are just out of favour in Newcastle amd I can't see the crowds returning any time soon.

Pretty sad really.

Once upon a time the stands / hill would be pretty packed every week, no matter how well the Knights were going.

Status
Not open for further replies.