What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

hutch

First Grade
All the Sydney knockers, Cronulla knockers and NRL knockers should take the night off. These are up there with the worst conditions on the least desirable night for crowds in NRL history. Let's congratulate the people who went tonight!!!!

soc123_au

Staff member
All the Sydney knockers, Cronulla knockers and NRL knockers should take the night off. These are up there with the worst conditions on the least desirable night for crowds in NRL history. Let's congratulate the people who went tonight!!!!

Yep, the cheerleaders could be giving out blowjobs at halftime & I still wouldn't venture out in this shit. Hats off to those that are there.

ouwet

Bench
Not even the A-League has had a crowd that bad this season, and before you say it, yes there were nights as bad as this. I was there.
I suppose having more covered seating at Pirtek helped.

Suity

I know the game you are talking about and it was nothing like tonight's weather... Don't talk shit, today's weather was beyond horrible and everyone that went deserves praise!! Fmd really over negative people!

Suitman

Post Whore
I know the game you are talking about and it was nothing like tonight's weather... Don't talk shit, today's weather was beyond horrible and everyone that went deserves praise!! Fmd really over negative people!

Ahhmmm, ok then.

Suity

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

Oh, dont for a second think we are talking shit about the people that didnt go or have anything other than admiration for the people that did...

But the club absolutely deserves all of the shit they have and are going to get for this. When your stadium has no roof over 90% of the seats, you are just begging for this situation.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Sgt. Kabukiman

Juniors
Not even the A-League has had a crowd that bad this season, and before you say it, yes there were nights as bad as this. I was there.
I suppose having more covered seating at Pirtek helped.

Suity

Go choke a chicken. The soccer lads postpone games if the weather's half as bad as it was tonight. And the A-League hasn't had crowds as bad as that this season? You keep telling yourself that, Nubbins :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.