What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

Coach

Your definitely a Queenslander.

He saw your comment

"They actually played ads here in Melbourne this week to my astonishment as well."

And replied

"You can't be a Cows fan living in Melbourne. Move or change teams."

I'm not sure there is much more to get Canard. Maybe PM Oikee, he will explain it to you.

betcats

Referee
Basically, you can't be a Cows fan and live in Melbourne.

Unless you wanna give me an aneurysm.

Back OT, I heard some scum sook on the radio say he tried to purchase away supporter bay tickets for tonight and it was like 40 something bucks, can anyone confirm this as it seems a bit pricey?

Last edited:

Snappy

Coach

He saw your comment

"They actually played ads here in Melbourne this week to my astonishment as well."

And replied

I'm not sure there is much more to get Canard. Maybe PM Oikee, he will explain it to you.

You're

Canard

Immortal

He saw your comment

And replied

Why? Do you now live in Canterbury or Bankstown?

Basically, you can't be a Cows fan and live in Melbourne.

Why?

Unless you wanna give me an aneurysm.

Back OT, I heard some scum sook on the radio say he tried to purchase away supporter bay tickets for tonight and it was like 40 something bucks, can anyone confirm this as it seems a bit pricey?

Do you live in Penrith, Betcats??

betcats

Referee
Why? Do you now live in Canterbury or Bankstown?

Why?

Do you live in Penrith, Betcats??

Not anymore, it was an off the cuff remark i wasnt being serious. Basically just noting its strange to see a Cowboys fan living in Melbourne.

Canard

Immortal
:lol: Are you on a mission to become the Cowboys version of BM?

You've have already cornered that market for the Dogs I see.

Not anymore, it was an off the cuff remark i wasnt being serious. Basically just noting its strange to see a Cowboys fan living in Melbourne.

Funnily enough, some people do move around from time to time. Its unusual I know. And Im not really into changing teams just because I've after 30 years I changed addresses.

betcats

Referee
Funnily enough, some people do move around from time to time. Its unusual I know. And Im not really into changing teams just because I've after 30 years I changed addresses.

f**k you are a prickly merkin. Go back to explaining how the US bball team are easybeats cause they lost a game in 06.

Also a qlder living in melbourne, no wonder you hate sydney so much.

Last edited:

Canard

Immortal
Also a qlder living in melbourne, no wonder you hate sydney so much.

:lol:Really cranky to be honest, I just had a newborn son (first one) who is 5 weeks old and Im surviving on about 4 hours sleep a night.

I do apologise for being a jerkoff! Ive always sort of been one but this has ramped me up something shocking.

betcats

Referee
:lol:Really cranky to be honest, I just had a newborn son (first one) who is 5 weeks old and Im surviving on about 4 hours sleep a night.

I do apologise for being a jerkoff! Ive always sort of been one but this has ramped me up something shocking.

Lol i've heard a baby will do that you so you are forgiven, and congrats. Now I hope you try your best to get him into League and not AFL.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Just looked at the ticket map for tonight. There looks like 500 seats left, if that. Will be awesome.

So about 18,000 plus at Paramatta tonight the expectation?

Should break 19k if only 500 left.

Capacity is 19,654. But I think they only get counted if they turn up. Looking at the stadium map, it looks like there are only 2-300 left to sell. Possibly walk ups mean a sell out? Then it is down to how many show.

From memory there was a game last season which was sold out, but the crowd was only in the 18k range. [just checked, Dragons game in May, crowd recorded as 18,631. So I'll predict something around that for tonight]

Status
Not open for further replies.