What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Parra would get bigger crowds at ANZ. Time to get into the 21st century.

We already do get bigger crowds at ANZ. Welcome to the 21st century....

We have our main ground to play the smaller games. Seems to be working out fine - and when it is a 35k stadium, we will still play the blockbusters at ANZ....

oikee

Juniors
5 things we have learned.
1/ Mannah is the perfect choice for captain.
2/ Parra dont need Hayne, he was holding them back.
3/ Yvonne Sampsom is humanising our league players.
4/ Parra and Brisbane are two of the powerhouse club.
5/ Crowds have been awesome so far.

Super saturday gets a whole lot better with Voss calling today.

pHyR3

Juniors
But not the same atmosphere....this is what got us home, ANZ is soulless so no thank you.

really? 51k at ANZ was handsdown the best atmosphere i've ever been a part of excl. finals/origin

and yes ive been to leichardt and campbeltown when it's packed to the rafters.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
really? 51k at ANZ was handsdown the best atmosphere i've ever been a part of excl. finals/origin

and yes ive been to leichardt and campbeltown when it's packed to the rafters.

I did love the 51k when I attended the Eels and Tigers last year.

I expect a great Cowboys crowd tonight to show the 'heartland' what a real crowd is. Interesting to see what the Titans get in response to the scandals. Newcastle tend to do well even in bad years relative to other clubs.

Awesome Parra crowd now keep it up for the rest of the year.

Canard

Immortal
I expect a great Cowboys crowd tonight to show the 'heartland' what a real crowd is. Interesting to see what the Titans get in response to the scandals. Newcastle tend to do well even in bad years relative to other clubs.

f**k you set yourself up for ridicule there mate.

Be lucky to to 17k based on recent form.

f**k you set yourself up for ridicule there mate.

Be lucky to to 17k based on recent form.

I'm all good Cancard, surely this will be the year crowds go up for the Cowboys. Ever since 2010 crowds have declined and after constant finals appearances haven't got back to mid 2000's attendance yet.

Could we get two 40k crowds in Syd next weekend? Maybe being a Friday night might hold Parramatta v Dogs back a little bit but Bunnies v Roosters On a Sunday arvo should do well.

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Keep it up for the rest of the year???? Gee thanks boss :roll: We haven't made the finals in 5 seasons and 3 of those 5 season's we were absolutely dreadful. Still our crowds and memberships put most clubs to shame. Our home ground only holds 20k and we averaged just under 19k last year when taking one game to Darwin. Sure those two games at ANZ help but i wouldn't worry about Parra's crowds worry about the crowds in your supposed heartland of RL.......

Canard

Immortal
I'm all good Cancard, surely this will be the year crowds go up for the Cowboys. Ever since 2010 crowds have declined and after constant finals appearances haven't got back to mid 2000's attendance yet.

Yes my point entirely. That's what makes your post so baffling.

Frederick

Staff member
I don't hold out much hope for a big crowd here today. The Warriors don't provide many, and the regional Newcastle show is on at the show grounds not far from here so I'd say most families would choose to go there instead

Burns

First Grade
I don't hold out much hope for a big crowd here today. The Warriors don't provide many, and the regional Newcastle show is on at the show grounds not far from here so I'd say most families would choose to go there instead

Getting to the game itself is a challenge today, next to no parking anywhere with the Show on. Probably be 14k here by time game starts.

Burns

First Grade
Looks 12k, disappointing but as noted there is definitely a few other things on around town today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts