What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach

Meh

:lol:

troll.jpeg

WaznTheGreat

Referee
You don't get 18718 up in Canberra,well done Reece Robinson,surprised he didn't die of stage fright playing in front of that many,he's not used to it.

pHyR3

Juniors
couple of strong openings imo

Parra definitely needs an upgrade, Wanderers and Eels could use a 30k stadium with maybe some better facilities. whats transport like there? never been

Billythekid

First Grade
Great crowd at Parra and noisy as well. If they stay in good forms we could see some huge crowds from them this year, they must have one of the best fan bases in the league. Even with how sh*t they have been and now even losing Hayne they still pull a crowd like that and their membership numbers are great.

Broncos crowd wasn't great but it was decent. The titans crowd has to be the big worry this week, could be a shocker.

Chook Norris

First Grade
Solid crowd, nice atmosphere on TV. And definitely agree that Parra needs an upgrade. They could draw much better crowds at a world class stadium

alien

Referee
SA, ? any city that has two heads and both watch AFL is a city not worth talking about. Leave those two headed peoples to enjoy there own company.
My interest in this state is less than zero because they dont play any other sport. maybe a bit of soccer,

I am more interested in Perth.

i'm sure they are devastated!

alien

Referee
couple of strong openings imo

Parra definitely needs an upgrade, Wanderers and Eels could use a 30k stadium with maybe some better facilities. whats transport like there? never been

i just walk from parra station. it doesn't take long (maybe 20 mins - not sure. i haven't actually timed it). i think there are buses from near the station though.

they should make the top levels of the side stands go right around the field (leaving a bit of space at each end for video screens). i'm not sure what the capacity would be if they did that though

Last edited:

BlueandGold

Juniors
Great crowd at Parra and noisy as well. If they stay in good forms we could see some huge crowds from them this year, they must have one of the best fan bases in the league. Even with how sh*t they have been and now even losing Hayne they still pull a crowd like that and their membership numbers are great.

Broncos crowd wasn't great but it was decent. The titans crowd has to be the big worry this week, could be a shocker.

I heard on radio and on the coverage that they are expecting 15k at Titans game. Also Titans have over 10k members which i heard on radio which is a record for the club.

Raiderdave

First Grade
You don't get 18718 up in Canberra,well done Reece Robinson,surprised he didn't die of stage fright playing in front of that many,he's not used to it.

the size of the crowd didn't frighten him
it was the fact there was only 713 teeth in the joint that scared the shit out of him :shock:

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.