What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Doc

Coach
I hope Newcastle gets a few rockups..

Its looking pretty bad!

Looks like a jets crowd. Pretty poor

Has never affected the Knights before. I guess the town is turning away from their team.

sunny saturday afternoon and still a poor crowd.

And so begins another year of the crowd watch thread

970961_f520.jpg

Yosemite Sam

Juniors
The hills are fairly populated, and I don't blame anyone for not wanting to sit in the east stand in the sun.

Looks 15-16K.

andrew057

First Grade
Solid start for the Knights fans, after the rubbish they had to consume over the past few years I think its a decent result.

That crowd should push towards 18k+ next home game.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Titans filling out nicely. First time at this stadium. No idea how to count this crowd though. All of us are lazy and are sitting down the train station end of the stadium.

cleary89

Coach
Yeh very decent for them. Looks much better than last years crowds. 10k members for the first time.

Apey

Staff member
f**king boiling in the Eastern stand today. Next home game will be a better crowd you'd think.

Flapper

First Grade
Us cheap merkins have certainly filled the GA area near the station nicely, muggy as all shit though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts