What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DC_fan

Coach
14,319 at gc

Just over 2,000 more then their opening home game of last season which just happened to be against the Tigers. Also up by about 1,000 on last seasons average crowd.

So some positives there for the Titans.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't hold out much hope for a big crowd here today. The Warriors don't provide many, and the regional Newcastle show is on at the show grounds not far from here so I'd say most families would choose to go there instead

Is newcasle the only place in Australia without heaps of Kiwis?

CC_Roosters

First Grade
going of past crowds i would not expect a huge crowd at penrith today. When its 30 degrees plus not many want to sit in the sun at the footy and penrith has little shade. Good round so far.

The NRL is currently averaging about 22k this season. If we had the a league journalists there would be news articles everywhere about how the nrl is growing at an exponential rate and will take over the world in a couple years.

BlueandGold

Juniors
Only 2k less than parra game. Which everyone was saying was a great crowd

Difference is the Parra game was a sellout a couple of hours before the game, if the stadium capacity was larger then would have been over 20k imo.

Good thing is by next season the stadium capacity will be 25k and if Parra can entice Kieran Foran of Manly then you will start to see some good crowds from the Eels.

Heck if this year is a top 8 finish next year will be the year.

going of past crowds i would not expect a huge crowd at penrith today. When its 30 degrees plus not many want to sit in the sun at the footy and penrith has little shade. Good round so far.

But, I thought league fans love the Sunday afternoon spot. It's the one spot the majority of teams want now they won't show up for it. Make up your mind league fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.