What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cleary89

Coach
Sunny Sunday arvo, max of 29. If they don't pack it out for round 1 v the dogs after the season they had last year kick them out of the comp with the sharks.

DC_fan

Coach
It is presently 30 degrees out in Penrith with a slight breeze breeze from the north-East. Some cloud but no rain threatening. On the humid side.

Billythekid

First Grade
Decent first round of crowds so far, not the best but nothing too disappointing. It's pretty hard to judge the crowds without being able to compare to previous years though.

Looking ahead to round 4 i can't help but feel like having eels vs rabbits and dogs vs tigers being played at the exact same time right down the road from each other is a huge mistake. Both have the potential to be right up there with the highest crowds this year (especially if the teams are winning at that point which isn't that unlikely). Seems like really poor scheduling.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The one poor crowd is the Titans. Look at the Storm after their scandal, their crowds went up because fans showed up to support them.

Billythekid

First Grade
The one poor crowd is the Titans. Look at the Storm after their scandal, their crowds went up because fans showed up to support them.

The situations are nothing alike. The titans have been garbage for some time now, compare that with the storm who had been the best team for years. The storm also didn't lose any players so you were still likely to see a win.

The titans are a sh*t team who have lost a bunch of stars, have been on the verge of folding and still have the ongoing issue of massively overpriced tickets. To actually get a decent amount more people to that game compared to last year is a great effort.

Personally i'm surprised they managed much more than 10K. It was a good crowd imo, now it's just a question of if they can keep it up which isn't so likely.

pHyR3

Juniors
18,814. Great crowd.

wow, very impressive!

1st round a bit above expectations, i think predictions were around 130-145k.

sitting on ~120k after 6 games, expecting close to 145k or even a touch over by the end of the round.

Saint Doc

Coach
wow, very impressive!

1st round a bit above expectations, i think predictions were around 130-145k.

sitting on ~120k after 6 games, expecting close to 145k or even a touch over by the end of the round.

Given the rabble we currently are, you can budget 8,000 from kogarah

Status
Not open for further replies.