What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billythekid

First Grade
Poor crowd but i'd say a lot of teams will struggle against the raiders. Having said that it really looked like more and if thats 11K i have to wonder what the capacity is.

wests1

Juniors
All in all, I think it's a pretty good start to the year. No massive games scheduled for the round, so to go a bit up on last year is a sound result.
Next round is crucial though. Two good Sydney turnouts and I think the whole season has the tone set.
Love having the footy back - especially in Melbourne at this time. We get a good clean run, all the nrl needs to do now is schedule to suit.

Raiderdave

First Grade
There was more then 11k there tonite
Or

Some of their crowds last year were fudged

They got 13.5k against the Raiders in 2014
& tonights crowd was bigger

DURRRHURRR

Juniors
I was listening to the game on triple m, some hack was taking every chance to attack the Sharks about their poor crowd figures, and at the same time talking himself up for attending every Souths game even when they were garbage and how Souths fan are always so passionate. Sunday night vs the team that gets the least exposure in the NRL, 11k was not good but really its not all that bad.

Saint Doc

Coach
Got a feeling the Dogs v Eels crowd will be disappointing for some reason.

Because rugby league?!?!

Haha it will be disappointing because we'll all talk it up to be 40-45,000, despite no evidence, and it will end up a respectable 33k and will be labelled shit, despite being double what sydney games will likely average this year.

Burns

First Grade
Hmm going to be a weird week of crowds. Roosters v Souths should be huge, 40k minimum. But then I see Penrith have their game at Bathurst and Tigers at Campbelltown on a Monday night. Interesting scheduling there.

Status
Not open for further replies.