What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bench
Premiers playing first home game... Sunday afternoon!
Most members by a mile (apparently)... Playing there 100 year + rival! Sunny day (one shower at midday), Friday was raining on n off all day/night. That crowd is not more then Friday night (we had people in level 6 n level 4 was more full)! South Sydney pride of the hole that is Redfern!

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Looks worse than Friday night. 27k maybe?

No way timmah its way more filled in on the sides and more at each end. My guess 34k but i still think decent weather and form we should be getting more. Maybe some sort of ticketed membership gate sharing between the two clubs even if at different grounds would boost away attendance. Plenty of empty seats at anz so not a problem ffom that side of it

Perth Red

Post Whore
There's fifty thousand empty seats.why not just throw the gates open to any club member and fill another few thousand with neutrals? Stadium gets more food and drink sales and the ground looks fuller.everyones a winner.

pHyR3

Juniors
There's fifty thousand empty seats.why not just throw the gates open to any club member and fill another few thousand with neutrals? Stadium gets more food and drink sales and the ground looks fuller.everyones a winner.

cause then ANZ and the NRL loses tonnes in revenue once you start handing out free tickets by the bucketload.

insert.pause

First Grade
No way timmah its way more filled in on the sides and more at each end. My guess 34k but i still think decent weather and form we should be getting more. Maybe some sort of ticketed membership gate sharing between the two clubs even if at different grounds would boost away attendance. Plenty of empty seats at anz so not a problem ffom that side of it

Agree, not as bad as some are saying but should be more, the game had everything going for it to be a huge crowd.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Why? There not free tickets, is value add to being an nrl ticketed member. I'm not suggesting flooding the market with 20k free tickets to the public. The aim for the nrl should be to fill anz and alliance for blockbuster games, given the reluctance of rl fans to attend games then removing one barrier, cost, may help?

pHyR3

Juniors
theyre both shit.

need two centralised, roofed stadiums of 40k in Sydney. should cover majority of clubs and bring up averages nicely.

The spinrl reckons they'll have 20,000 average in two years. Gunna take some figure fudging of Enron proportions to make thay happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts