What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

100+ year rivalry, Souths as premiers and only 27k on a sunny Sunday afternoon the preferred time slot everyone wants and still couldn't get 30k. You would think the Souths bandwagon would come out in full force after 2014. What else do Souths supporters need to attend a game they got a winning team.

Roosters being Roosters non-existent.

Last edited:

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Yep poor. Honsetly thought it looked more but poor either way.

Rugby league fans are just useless. Considering this fixture has pulled over 30k multiple times on friday nights it makes it more perplexing.

Canard

Immortal
The last time I was in Towsville was a very long time ago, the year before the Cowboys started, 1994. The ground was half built then, and it seemed to me reasonably centrally located.

20 years isn't that old for a stadium.

I think your confusing that with the Townsville sports centre.

It's out west in Thuringowa about next to exactly no bars or accommodation.

And it's the sort of ground that was old when it opened.

Swarzey

Bench
A Sunday afternoon. Surely the rain wasn't enough to drive at least 13k away? Poor turn out and there's no way to defend it.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
28k and 27k respectively for last years grand finalists against there biggest rivals this weekend is disgraceful.

Doggies and Bunnies should be relegated.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Don't souths have like 31k members? Yet only get 27k on a beautiful Sunday with no competiton against their traditional rivals who probably brought 10k fans with them.

I guess pets, dead relatives and celebrities don't attend games..

Perth Red

Post Whore
Too many clubs not enough fans. Something has to give.

Id Like to know what the nrl strategy for growing cords is, if they evn have one.

The match schedule committee needs sacking. Grand Prix on. Tens of thousands in melbourne for it, no afl and they schedule the game to be watched by 10k at Brookie, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts