What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burns

First Grade
Hardly a shame. If the weather is meant to be awful, we would rather it this week where we don't have critical NRL games on. Disappointing sure, but I'd rather it pour this week and fine up next week.

Ah yes, round 9 of the NRL. Truly a critical round.

Canard

Immortal
I'd ignore the Broncos fan. He doesn't watch League beyond his team.

He is Paul Kent's target audience

Canard

Immortal
Which one!?

Got a pax for Friday - 33,505

Clearly not you mate, the guy above who every year goes out of his way to post 150 posts about how much he "doesn't care" about International League.

Never has someone spend so much time making sure people know that they don't like something.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Being picked for your country is the highest honour, it's shame you can't support your players who are good enough to receive this reward. Really Looking forward to this weekends tests, grind of nrl rounds was already starting to wear thin.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Being picked for your country is the highest honour, it's shame you can't support your players who are good enough to receive this reward. Really Looking forward to this weekends tests, grind of nrl rounds was already starting to wear thin.

I'll watch bits and pieces of Friday's game, but that is about it. Just have very little interest in the game apart from seeing Inglis at fullback.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
See picture attached. Black is sold, RED is either EMPTY (338, 604, 638) or selling slowly (601-1, 602-1, 536). Next to go on sale will be either a 710, 709 split or even 718 & 717 as these are deemed better seats and usually a category higher than bronze.

Anyone interested in going stay tuned - 604 and 638 are silver but COULD be changed to Bronze to evade opening level 7 - this has happened before and are great seats for $30.

Things to remember:
- NO GA seats so there would be less no shows and denser bays than a Broncos game if the weather was awesome.
- All seats apart from the Stadium Members in level 5 east / half of level 3 east are ticketed.
- Has not stopped raining since 3pm on Wednesday.

Synoptic Situation:
A strong upper trough will move east into the southeastern interior of Queensland today and then will move off the southern coast during Saturday. A surface trough will deepen near Fraser Island later today, and then slip southwards along Queensland's southeast coast during this afternoon and evening.
Heavy rain, which may lead to flash flooding, is expected to develop later today over areas southeast of about Hervey Bay to Taroom to Stanthorpe. Further falls of 50 to around 150mm are possible over inland parts, and 200 to around 300mm on and east of the Great Dividing Range.
As of 4:30am Friday, falls of 150 to 200mm have already been experienced around the Sunshine Coast over the past 30 hours.
The heavy rain areas should contract southeast towards the Gold Coast late today, and are expected to ease around the Gold Coast by late tonight.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Synoptic Situation:
A strong upper trough will move east into the southeastern interior of Queensland today and then will move off the southern coast during Saturday. A surface trough will deepen near Fraser Island later today, and then slip southwards along Queensland's southeast coast during this afternoon and evening.
Heavy rain, which may lead to flash flooding, is expected to develop later today over areas southeast of about Hervey Bay to Taroom to Stanthorpe. Further falls of 50 to around 150mm are possible over inland parts, and 200 to around 300mm on and east of the Great Dividing Range.
As of 4:30am Friday, falls of 150 to 200mm have already been experienced around the Sunshine Coast over the past 30 hours.
The heavy rain areas should contract southeast towards the Gold Coast late today, and are expected to ease around the Gold Coast by late tonight.

92 here in Paddington so far.

VOR - search for Higgins Storm Chasing on Facebook - they are phenomenal.

Yeah, they are great.

It is absolutely bucketing down out here on the bayside at the moment, as it has in fits and spurts throughout the night. The prospect of Mrs VOR saying "leave me and the kids here this evening while you go into the footy" are minimal and shrinking. :(

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
Yeah, they are great.

It is absolutely bucketing down out here on the bayside at the moment, as it has in fits and spurts throughout the night. The prospect of Mrs VOR saying "leave me and the kids here this evening while you go into the footy" are minimal and shrinking. :(

Yeah its such a shame because on Monday and Tuesday there was some serious selling momentum.

There is hope!

fanatique

Juniors
lol, critical NRL games...

Rugby league does not stop and start at the NRL my friend.

http://www.portaldorugby.com.br/not...-parar-com-o-classico-entre-kangaroos-e-kiwis

True but for many people me included anything that takes from the NRL games is a bad thing.

International RL is a turn off for me - its just not interesting or competitive enough and I'm no great fans of SOO even though it is competitively far better than Internationals.

For me watching teams fight for a place in the finals is the best.

Burns

First Grade
True but for many people me included anything that takes from the NRL games is a bad thing.

International RL is a turn off for me - its just not interesting or competitive enough and I'm no great fans of SOO even though it is competitively far better than Internationals.

For me watching teams fight for a place in the finals is the best.

Go watch the past two games Samoa v New Zealand and England v New Zealand and tell me they aren't some of the finest games of rugby ever played.

More critical for my team than a test match. All I care is we don't get injuries this week that is all. I would be happier if none of our players were picked.

If every round of the NRL is so critical why the empty seats and endless excuses to not show up. If every NRL game is so important why is there emptiness around the grounds.

Also, there should be breaks during Origin period to minimize the impact it does to the NRL. Replace the byes with 3 Origin breaks.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Also, there should be breaks during Origin period to minimize the impact it does to the NRL. Replace the byes with 3 Origin breaks.

Just no, and this comes from a fan whose side is decimated at Origin time. I actually love watching the future stars at NRL level during Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts