What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 NRL Jersey & Sponsorship Discussion

LatK7

First Grade
Bulldogs-2015-jersey_1.jpg

:lol::lol:

Indigenous All Stars jersey looks good, NRL All stars one looks terrible.
But who really buys an NRL All stars jersey anyway? At least there's less of that brown/gold colour.

Version 6

Staff member
Yeah buying an NRL All Stars jersey is a bit like saying "I go for non-Aboriginals"

axl rose

Bench
Indigenous All Stars jersey looks good, NRL All stars one looks terrible.
But who really buys an NRL All stars jersey anyway? At least there's less of that brown/gold colour.

Game is a wank anyway. Was ok for one year.

The Bulldogs jersey is comedy gold.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
NRL has introduced a new training jersey template design. Similar to the singlets they did last year...

I like them (but it is sad when a template used by the centralised body is better than anything the individual clubs could do):
32837-penrith-panthers-2015-mens-sublimated-tee-2000.jpg
32958-wests-tigers-2015-youth-sublimated-tee-2000.jpg

32847-gold-coast-titans-2015-mens-sublimated-training-t-shirt-2000.jpg

32831-warriors-2015-mens-sublimated-training-t-shirt-2000.jpg

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Bulldogs away - they've gone away from the blue/white and instead gone blue/black. Makes more sense IMO

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
That Storm singlet is amazing!!!

And the Salvos badge actually looks quite good on the front (dispite being bulky and bright red). The classic style of shield gives it a kind of Middle Ages heraldry look.

Latest posts