What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2015 TV ratings

I'd even say a second Brisbane team, a second NZ team and Adelaide before Perth now.

There doesn't seem to be as much traction in WA as there was 2-4 years ago.

And their WC Pirates bid has gone dead quiet. See or hear nothing from them these days.

EDIT : WCP last entry on their FB profile page is April last year. Their WCP branded website is March 2013!!! Hmmm...

Still, Perth is a good time slot. Maybe they can have an Adelaide side who plays 1-2 games a year in Perth.

Last edited:
In regards to Super Saturday...and if they brought in a Perth side, would people sit and watch 4 games straight?

3pm into 5.30pm into 7.30pm into 9.30pm (Perth live).

Insane as it is, I would. Perfect for me as Saturday is a write off at home.

DC_fan

Coach
In regards to Super Saturday...and if they brought in a Perth side, would people sit and watch 4 games straight?

3pm into 5.30pm into 7.30pm into 9.30pm (Perth live).

Insane as it is, I would. Perfect for me as Saturday is a write off at home.

I don't think they will. We will get a clear indication of this on Saturday when we have five games on.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I don't think they will. We will get a clear indication of this on Saturday when we have five games on.

Perth gives a number of options depending on who the Perth team is playing. Eg you could have the second game live on a Friday night from Perth if it is a game against a qland team, Saturday 9.30 live or Sunday 5 pm or 6 pm live on fox. The difficulty will be that you only get that Flexibility every other week when Perth are at home. Eventually having a Perth and Adelaide team would provide more flexibility.

user_nat

Coach
Should be interesting to see what the delay does to Nine news ratings in Sydney.

Should be good for the game itself though.

DC_fan

Coach
In my opinion outside of the Broncos v Eels game the numbers were not very good. But I suspect Fox Sports will be happy with them. After all what else could they put on that would get better numbers.

As for C9s coverage I thought the numbers were very ordinary. The total number of viewers was what I was expecting from Sydney alone.