What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
Have you got a copy of the West Australian?
i had a read yeah

average coverage
some
but average

& theyre only one outlet , as people from over there have been saying
its been poor to non existent
I'll take their word for it , perhaps you should too : )

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You had a read but you're not over there?

Make up your mind Dave.

Or at least try to make sense.

Raiderdave

First Grade
You had a read but you're not over there?

Make up your mind Dave.

Or at least try to make sense.

you don't need a copy in your hand to read a paper from another city you dolt lol
theyre available online hahahahah

and neither are you over there
as I said

its locals who are saying theres been no exposure
are you disputing this
he who knows everthing ... just ask him ??

Last edited:

j5o6hn

Juniors
Well I am over here in Perth I live here I also avoid the Worst Australian like the Plague like its owner its a shit paper bit like Ch 7 very rate they cover anything that is not AFL centered,though as I was informed by the ABC 720 sports people the NRL is not national enough for them to mention.
As it does not have a team in WA,when I mentioned that they are a lot of people who follow it here I was waved away,bit like the galoot on Ch10 who find RL difficult to mention though it gets a run on Ch10 news at finals, Ch 9 I don,t watch as its crap,I watch it for RL only when its not on Fox,Thompson is a died in the wool AFL man.
I rang 6pr one day when they were in an orgy of AFL self congratulation of Women's AFL and asked why the AFL took so long to catch up with both Rugby codes and Soccer,they were not impressed.
Its wet this morning but should be fine this arvo,re today's Worst the game according to the paper is a sell out, I only get Saturdays one for the Comix which aint bad,I also believe the NRL gave the local club some cash as well but I have not read it yet just went to check if the game was in it,the test recived about 3/4 of a page cover

Timmah

Staff member
you don't need a copy in your hand to read a paper from another city you dolt lol
theyre available online hahahahah

and neither are you over there
as I said

its locals who are saying theres been no exposure
are you disputing this
he who knows everthing ... just ask him ??
Are you telling me reading the articles on a website is the same as seeing how the paper is laid out?

LOL

I think you said it better in this post.
And it's arguable that you made more sense.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Are you telling me reading the articles on a website is the same as seeing how the paper is laid out?

LOL

I think you said it better in this post.

And it's arguable that you made more sense.

theyre almost exactly the same lol

the content & articles are lol

oh dear Timmah
so often made look like a clown these days
a near daily occurance : )

Timmah

Staff member
theyre almost exactly the same lol

the content & articles are lol

oh dear Timmah
so often made look like a clown these days
a near daily occurance : )
Clowns are scary, I'll take that.

What you gonna sook about now?

Valheru

Coach
The paranoid pro football fan media will do everything in its power to minimize & downright ignore competition anywhere it surfaces in the stickinsectball heartland

Tomorrow's 4 nations game will be watched by near double the number of Australians as the world cup qualifier in soccer against Japan , but gets nowhere near the exposure

It's the biggest sporting event in Perth this week. Ney this month
But won't be afforded the coverage it deserves.

I'm confused. Is this rant aimed at the AFL or the FFA?

Do you expect those 2 organisations to sell the game for us?