What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

hrundi99

First Grade
i guess this is kinda the right thread for it but i need to have a rant.

After the gf i dropped 2k on a framed signed cowboys jersey directly from the club who were using one of the official nrl memrobilia mobs, se. Now there was a watermark on the pic that said 'concept only' but we all thought (us over at the stampede site) that it would be in reference only to the scoreline and the artwork on the side, this is what we all thought we were getting

$_3.jpg

mine arrived today is exactly like another 30 jerseys that they didnt manage to get signed so instead the company somehow got the players autograpghs on the side bar.

This is another guys jersey but mine is the same.

4f57be57-9161-44ba-9dce-47b8961c2a3d_zpswthtfj56.jpg

i am so f**king livid at the moment. The club has apparently recieved a barrage of complaints from the 30 odd of us that got stitched up, my reciept clearly states 'framed signed jersey' and that is what i wanted. The jersey is the wrong f**king one as well. I have never been more gutted in my life other than maybe losing the 05gf. Sorry for the rant but i am so f**king angry at the moment. Fingers crossed there is a solution to this but i am not holding my breath.

concept purposes only

beave

Coach
90 odd people got what was advertised. 30 or so did not, and handed over a fair whack of cash for an item that was very different from what was advertised.

They have every right to demand what they paid for.

Exactly.

Some people are getting this from the club as their version

12193347_10153207490258450_3644196224719381332_n.jpg

So there are versions out there that are acceptable imo, pity mine wasn't one of them. Althought the sleeves on that one look ridiculous overhanging the info card, I would get the sleeves tucked in and under.

beave

Coach
Find out Friday mate, I believe the club and the company that produced it are in negiotations as to what they can do for us 30 odd that got rolled. I just want an away jersey with autographs on it, nothing more. Even if the club will let me send up an away jersey and get all the boys from the GF sign it and send it back to me, I will make my own up. But I am not gonna cop what they sent me today, no way in the f**king world.

beave

Coach
The way im feeling about it at the moment, I'd pay you $500 to take it off me........

thorson1987

Coach
f**k thats horrible beave.

Hopefully it works out for you.

Also pretty terrible the way the girls from the club have been treated by angry (rightfully) fans.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Hope you get a proper jersey beave. It's sad that the fans get f**ked over by a company trying to rip off the fans. I hope the nrl looks into this as well since they're the ones doing the contracts with this company

macavity

Referee
So sick of the Knights recycling crappy designs. Something original would be nice. At least we are running out of things to recycle.... Are we going to break out the bra jersey next?

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade

9s is a bit weird, but who gives a shit. its meant to be...

As for the away, i actually quite like it. Accepting that they cant do a Blue>Main/Red>alternate combo, this is probably the best we can hope for.
(though id rather a grey than a white).

Plus, the Blue-Red quasi-butcher stripes would make for some good merchandising opportunities.

Latest posts