What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos Discussion

Band On The Run

Juniors
Just wait for the end of season - you can usually pick one up in the $50-100 range.

That was my intention last season (the home jersey we had was the best in years) but we had to make the grand final ;)

Got the away jersey today though for $144 with Amart's 10% off price match thingy. Still expensive but at least somewhat bearable

roofromoz

First Grade
Came across this in the 2016 Asics catalogue....

2016jerseys.jpg

The licorice allsorts on the right looks OK, but that one on the left... I'm guessing that's meant to be a bastardised version of the 2003 jersey.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
What exactly are those supposed to be? Already have four jerseys this season :crazy:

Saint Doc

Coach
3 heritage jerseys? As a heritage jersey fan, I'd much prefer this to a heritage, indigenous and superhero jersey.

Choc soldier vs dogs to commemorate 1st game
All sorts vs raiders to commemorate early 90's success?
2003 jersey vs Roosters to commemorate premiership

beave

Coach
The jumping pantherbear through the fiddy ruins all 3 of those jerseys.

Love to know who approves these utter shitful designs.

Lambretta

First Grade
Congratulations to Gaz F on the jersey competition win.
I voted for you

It was bizarre to see the Roosters play in the heat of the Canberra sun last week in Navy blue whilst the Raiders wore Green

Have the Roosters decided against a change white strip this season?

PS Enjoyed the day at Bruce. Nice stadium if you're under cover :)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
The fact that it's a training jersey doesn't mean it HAS to be shit though. It could be, you know, good.

All a matter of opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder and all that shiz.

As with the bogan strip released over summer, this one will sell well in a certain demographic. I actually don't mind it.

steggz

Juniors
All a matter of opinion. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder and all that shiz.

As with the bogan strip released over summer, this one will sell well in a certain demographic. I actually don't mind it.

It's definitely better than that Oz Day shemozzle

Jtm22

Juniors
Do the nrl clubs use the same jerseys each week, or wear a new one a game? Bar if they have a heritage round or get blood soaked jerseys. Not trying to sound stupid just Always thought about it.

Latest posts