What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

Generalzod

Immortal
Heard Gallen was on the radio laying into Jack. Christ, what a shit merkin he is.
Instead all you Canberra supporters blaming Jack for that stupid shoulder charge, all your anger is addressed to Gallen for giving an opinion as if the NRL takes what he says literally.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Yeah, nah.

But keep making up rubbish to suit your claims and turn a discussion on NRL's flawed match review processes into a personal attack on me.

Lol no Tim. You implied we were bias because we’re Raiders supporters and I called you out on your bias here. Don’t get emotional.

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Instead of blaming Jack for that shoulder charge, I guest it's easier blaming Gallen...
Or maybe Gallen shouldn't throw a fellow player under the bus? There's a unwritten rule here and Gallen looks like a little snitching bitch now.
Obviously shitting his pants at the prospect of Papa flooring him again.

Generalzod

Immortal
Or maybe Gallen shouldn't throw a fellow player under the bus? There's a unwritten rule here and Gallen looks like a little snitching bitch now.
Obviously shitting his pants at the prospect of Papa flooring him again.
Well I didn't hear the interview have you got a link. Like I said instead of blaming Jack for the tackle your attacks at people who have nothing to do with it...

Sleep

Juniors
I'll be amazed if he doesn't get off. Hopefully his defense is just them walking in and saying "So what advice have you got for us?" or just telling them their morons, walking back out and telling the media he's been cleared and having the NRL try to deal with that mess.

"Ummm, errrr... Actually...."

Classic Toddy G.

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Not at all....minus Ennis and on a 5 day turnaround from a brutal game v gold coast. Remember it well actually.
All aboard the excuse train. We didn’t have Austin the first time, anybody can play that card. Frankly, I can admit that we were simply dominated that day.

A lot has changed since then, we’ve won 13 out of our last 14 games while your mob has only won 1 game in the last 6 outings and that was against the team that finished second last. But I guess Ennis was gone for all of those and they were all short turn-arounds.

myrrh ken

First Grade
I'd love to hear Pete's views on Canberra recruiting Dane Tilse. Were they publicly supporting a sexual assaulter?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He was alright

Also, I think the NRL should take a harder line rubbing blokes out if they are scum but Tilse wasnt actually charged with anything. Its not really comparable with Fifita publicly supporting a bloke who went on a drunken rampage around Sydney that was so bad he literally created a moral panic about alcohol fuelled violence.