What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

skeepe

Immortal
The NRL would have to be the most amateur "professional" organisation on the f**king planet.

Now the judiciary hearing is delayed because one of the panel members missed his flight. You couldn't make this stuff up

Sharks legend Chris McKenna has missed his flight... must be an NRL conspiracy to get Wighton off the charge and into the game on the weekend!

carcharias

Immortal
Sharks legend Chris McKenna has missed his flight... must be an NRL conspiracy to get Wighton off the charge and into the game on the weekend!

Ha
Onya Hymie

I read a story where Ricky reckoned Wighton thought he was joking when Ricky told him he had been cited .

Haha
Good one Ricky

JamesRustle

First Grade
Didnt say he was. What I said was its quite hypocritical for him to have a pop at anyone over their "duty of care" he wasnt showing much care for Myles when he punched his face in.

It is also unprecedented to my knowledge for an NRL player (and a captain at that) to wade into a matter before the judiciary
Guerra defended one of his qld buddies around origin in the last few years.

BestHookerRein

Juniors
How cute is the 'we don't care about winning premierships' act from the Cronulla Mob.... Keep telling yourselves that, Darlings.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I think you are confused mate because you see I dont think what Fifita did was illegal just by doing it in Sharks colours the club has effectively endorsed it.

I will give you the same challenge I gave the other guy. If you work in a place that has a uniform policy record a video of you voicing support for Loveridge in said uniform and post it to youtube.
If i had the letters FKL inscribed on the lapel of my crisp white business shirt, the office chicks would be like wow where did you get that shirt I must google that brand.

Then they'd come back and tell me they can't find the website cause the first 300 google search results all link to some flog calling himself pete cash on a league site.

JamesRustle

First Grade
WTF does Fifita and Tilse have to do with the MRC? Although if we are going to be off topic remember when the Raiders sacked Steve Irwin for being a passenger in a high speed chase who stayed at the scene after it ended but kept Carney who was the driver, was disqualified and fled the scene on foot?

Personally I think the MRC got it right in their charges for Ennis and Wighton under the criteria they need to be charged. I do think they could tighten it up a bit to ensure tackles like the Ennis one get charged in the future
Crikey!

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Just saw Ennis interviewed and get this, when he was asked about the Wighton tackle he was actually able to say "I can't comment on that".

Woah.

carcharias

Immortal
How cute is the 'we don't care about winning premierships' act from the Cronulla Mob.... Keep telling yourselves that, Darlings.
Ha
Another dumb merkin that doesn't get a basic piece is self deprecating humour.

Ey
What are you doing in here anyway?
Shouldn't you be fixing up ya faggy ponytail and be dropping off your resume at footy clubs?