What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

Generalzod

Immortal
Sharks fans starting showing their insecurity when they chucked a massive tantrum when Hayne signed with Gold Coast

The walls are closing in boys.... The drums are beating..... Code red, code red .....
Actually god king the walls of our development is going fine our future is secured, more I can say about the NRL administered St George Illawarra, maybe next time at church I'll start a collection to help save St George Illawarra...Yep the drums are beating....

Last edited:

Sleep

Juniors
This.

But that would be too simple.

The NRL will change the rule mid season, then a few weeks later change the interpretation of it and then after a media blow up, we'll see it getting ignored much like the touching the ref situation which is now a total joke because the NRL got hammered after the Frizzell incident they're too scared to call it. Just this past weekend Toddy "f**k I'm shit" G clarified saying "It's simple, don't touch the ref" despite the number we've seen since go unpunished because "Ummmm... Errrr... herp derp"

Generalzod

Immortal
Spoken like someone who's team has never won a comp.
That's the point she was making regardless if they win or lose still support them.....If I wanted to follow a team that had won Premierships i follow Souths I grew up in the area but chose to follow the Sharks...

Walt Flanigan

Referee
What did it brought you God King,....Well my daughter told me if Cronulla does win a comp what benefit will you get out of it....I look at her and I said nothing really, she said exactly.....

What do you get out of it? You get to watch replays of the game on Grand Final Day for the next 22 years with a tear in your eye and a *sniff*

carcharias

Immortal
What did it brought you God King,....Well my daughter told me if Cronulla does win a comp what benefit will you get out of it....I look at her and I said nothing really, she said exactly.....

If we ever do win then what are we gonna do for fun?

I'm hoping we never win

It's the journey
Not the destination

:)

carcharias

Immortal
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha wot?
Don't laugh
It's actually more common than you think
I was the same
The whole family were merged supporters during the glory days
I said f**k that I'm going to go with the little guys.
So far it's been an average decision
But ey
If they ever do win I'll know I stuck it out.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Not only that but our Raider buddies in here were pretty chuffed about the whole thing, even when the teams clashed in round 1 this year. I would suggest that this hit, and a couple of others, in particular one by Pauli Pauli, all lightly or not at all punished, were largely responsible for Soward losing his confidence and in turn ending his NRL career prematurely.

It is for this reason that although Wighton has been dealt with a little harshly this time, I don't have a lot of sympathy for him. Going around and coming around, the MRC and judiciary are renowned for it. It seems they've been waiting, baseball bat in hand, for a fair while.

Wighton does everything with as much force as possible. Dont we want that though from nrl players. That said his hit on soward wasnt worth a charge. It was so borderline that the video ref didntt think there was anything wrong with it on game day. I thought it was a good hit myself but i now think it was a fraction high.

If a player doesn't want to get smashed then dont go one on one with jack Wighton. If you think the way he tackles should be rubbed out then i dont know whats going on with league. If soward wasnt falling he would have hit him in the chest.

Also on raiders fans melting down of course we are. We just lost a hugely important part of our team. Thats understandable. Im salty as f**k lol.,

Its less understandable why paul gallen needs to dip his little wick into the conversation. It really does seem like the pressure is getting to the sharks.,

myrrh ken

First Grade
Just accept the wighton charge mate. That's the supposed current view on shoulder charges. If you have a look at the sharks forum, everyone expected ennis to get done. Gal said this as well.

When you rant about Fatfita and everything else it just looks like you're in the tin foil hat brigade.