What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Ha
Another dumb merkin that doesn't get a basic piece is self deprecating humour.

Ey
What are you doing in here anyway?
Shouldn't you be fixing up ya faggy ponytail and be dropping off your resume at footy clubs?

It's alright, I understand. You're just preparing yourself for the inevitable disappointment of going out in straight sets.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Just saw Ennis interviewed and get this, when he was asked about the Wighton tackle he was actually able to say "I can't comment on that".

Woah.
One of the smarter footballers getting around. As a footy fan I hope Wighton gets off cause he doesn't deserve to have his season ended like that. (As a Sharks fan i could live with him getting a downgrade to one week...if thats possible)

BestHookerRein

Juniors
Think they're all full of shit Rein....Tell me what was it like for you guys after 35 odd years....must have been pretty special yeah?
It was a truly amazing feeling... Like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

And as a Dragons fan, I honestly hope you guys never have this feeling, as I'm sure you felt the same way about us.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
One of the smarter footballers getting around. As a footy fan I hope Wighton gets off cause he doesn't deserve to have his season ended like that. (As a Sharks fan i could live with him getting a downgrade to one week...if thats possible)

I think he probably should have been charged with a grade 1 dangerous contact and with his loading he would have got a week.

A grade 1 shoulder charge which i feel like if we are lucky he might get it downgraded to will get him hit with 2 weeks which might as well be the season because we will struggle without him.

carcharias

Immortal
I think he probably should have been charged with a grade 1 dangerous contact and with his loading he would have got a week.

A grade 1 shoulder charge which i feel like if we are lucky he might get it downgraded to will get him hit with 2 weeks which might as well be the season because we will struggle without him.

Seriously now
If Ennis hadn't made that tackle what would you make of wightons tackle?

I know it's hard because Ennis didn't get cited etc

I honestly thought Ennis was gone.
And I honestly think wightons was way worse.
This is based on the way they rule it these days.
They suspend blokes for f**k all
Eg
Frizzel being a complete joke.

skeepe

Immortal
It's all good carch, Ennis just said his career's over in 2 weeks, looks like the Sharks already think they're out in straight sets.

We got dis with or without Wighton

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
It was a truly amazing feeling... Like a massive weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

And as a Dragons fan, I honestly hope you guys never have this feeling, as I'm sure you felt the same way about us.
Fair enough....at least an honest answer. I'm kinda hoping that the only way that Doust is taken out of the taj is in a casket at the ripe age of 106. Would ensure many more years of shitsville for you guys!

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ive come to terms with the fact that he very likely will. At best a downgrade that will still be a 2 week suspension.

Not like i wont whinge about it between now and next year though

Apey

Staff member
Heard Gallen was on the radio laying into Jack. Christ, what a shit merkin he is.

Now where I have heard this one before... oh yeah

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...-for-shoulder-charge-on-cowboys-ray-thompson/

Earlier, Cowboys star Johnathan Thurston gave the sending off of Kade Snowden his approval and told Triple M NRL he hopes the judiciary “Puts him to the sword and makes an example of him”.

edit: actually all the outrage over Gallen's comments in this thread this morning is quality.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I think comments like JT should cop a fine. Just my opinion but when a player of the profile of thurston says the judiciary should put someone to the sword one has to wonder about any possible influence he might have on their decision

Latest posts