What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

Walt Flanigan

Referee
I bet if i go over every shoulder charge this year a good chunk of them would not meet the nrls own criteria

Are referees supposed to go off that same criteria? It would be virtually impossible for them to tell if the arm was away from from the body in real time. The dipsh*t prosecutor couldn't even convince the judiciary with the 5 different angles he presented.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
If they had any brain whatsoever they would have downgraded the charge or points to the point that he got a week.
At least then they save some face.
They both should have got a week but anyway it's probably better this way. We want the best available this weekend for all sides.

Surely

Post Whore
Just lead with a forearm problem solved

Dumb merkins and their dumb rules, shoulder charge shouldn't have been banned except for in the head or the back, attacking the head is already covered anyway.

nick87

Coach
If they had any brain whatsoever they would have downgraded the charge or points to the point that he got a week.
At least then they save some face.
They both should have got a week but anyway it's probably better this way. We want the best available this weekend for all sides.

Buettner's three point plan laid the platform for our defence
Dumb motherf**ker should have just shut his stupid mouth and maybe he would have gotten out of this with an ounce of respect

The Undertaker

Juniors
Ennis effort = classic shoulder charge. drops shoulder as contact is made,both arms down
Wighton effort = hits more upright from side with chest, arms up at shoulder height
would of been a travesty if Wighton had been rubbed out, don't think his tackle was anything like Ennis'
Glad they're both playing though purely for the spectacle of the game.
will be a great tussle I'm sure and don't care who wins as long as the big dance is not won by the two heads or mexicans

Rabbits20

Immortal
Absolutely.

FTR I thought he should have been charged, but I also thought Ennis should have.

In the end it's actually the farcical non charge of Ennis that got Wighton off, so raiders fans should be thanking the MRC
Klemmer was lucky to not be charged also.

wittyfan

Referee
Crp0H0VUkAAjoTg.jpg

Latest posts