What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Match Review Committee / Judiciary

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Also ennis used such force in his illegal dog shot that he knocked blake green back 5 or 6 metres thus making it look like it was more forward than it really was (it wasnt forward at all)

Just an optical illusion

MilkShark

First Grade
Also ennis used such force in his illegal dog shot that he knocked blake green back 5 or 6 metres thus making it look like it was more forward than it was
Blake Green is the biggest diver in the game. He oughta wear a snorkel when he plays.

Haha yeah I think he meant miles. 100M an hour is more my pace

Lol funnily enough I wrote out 100miles....then thought it didn't look right so dropped it back to 100m....I'm used to km's...but I thought it didn't sound cool enough lol. 100mph is the official measurement. AND THAT'S HOW FAST THEY WILL BE COMING SHARKIES.

MilkShark

First Grade
lol all this banter should really be in the game day thread.It's going to be a good tough game i'm sure.

JamesRustle

First Grade
I'm most looking forward to the 25 minute mark when the super sub combo of Vaughan and Tapine cum off the bench and are inserted into the game... "Vaugine" should be able to take any impact from the Sharks tiring big men and help produce points late in the half.

Sleep

Juniors
Blake Green is the biggest diver in the game. He oughta wear a snorkel when he plays.

Greg Bird and Michael Ennis saw this reply and fell over and didn't get up. Ennis had an embarrassing dive just this past weekend and Bird had one not too long ago as well.

MilkShark

First Grade
Greg Bird and Michael Ennis saw this reply and fell over and didn't get up. Ennis had an embarrassing dive just this past weekend and Bird had one not too long ago as well.
Yeah they're both good for a dive.

Green down about 3 times in last weeks match.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Sharks normally keep to their own forum and I assume most of the Canberra based fans will be at the game. It will just be me and the neutrals shit posting I fear.