What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

alien

Referee
Would love to know how many Souths memberships are ticketed... I would predict around 30%.

if that is true then it would show that a lot of people who don't/can't get to many games are still willing to get a non-ticketed membership, which is good!

Cockosh

Juniors

Mate you would do well in the media. You choose to just quote my second sentence but leave out my first where I pay your new club a compliment. Fair play to you.

I have another perspective on R20,s assertion that Easts numbers are disgusting.
Souffs currently have nearly 11000 members from 2015 unsigned while Easts have about 9000 unsigned.
So based on his approach of judging NOW is souffs poor retention also disgusting?

I guess it's all in the way you tell the story

Billythekid

First Grade
Would love to know how many Souths memberships are ticketed... I would predict around 30%.

Is that a bad thing? Non ticketed members are great for a clubs bottom line. If they're ticketed memberships are as low as you suggest that means a lot of people are paying to come see the game every week without a ticketed membership. Seems like a good thing for souths.

I want to see attendances increase but non ticketed membership are important as well.

harboo

Juniors
if that is true then it would show that a lot of people who don't/can't get to many games are still willing to get a non-ticketed membership, which is good!

My wife and self are both around 70yrs old have been non ticketed members for over 10 yrs we both pay $100 each for memberships I have been a Souths supporter since 1954 we cannot afford full memberships plus the cost of going to the games plus any extra enjoyments at the games we hope our $200 a year memberships are helping the Bunnies survive.

Rabbits20

Immortal
My wife and self are both around 70yrs old have been non ticketed members for over 10 yrs we both pay $100 each for memberships I have been a Souths supporter since 1954 we cannot afford full memberships plus the cost of going to the games plus any extra enjoyments at the games we hope our $200 a year memberships are helping the Bunnies survive.

Well said.

Dragons at 12,128 but not updated for a while.

Membership team seems to be better than previous years but still there are numerous links on the membership purchasing page not working.

Cockosh

Juniors
I ordered my chooks members cap this morning and asked how numbers are tracking and they said its around the 9000 mark.

H.H

Juniors
I ordered my chooks members cap this morning and asked how numbers are tracking and they said its around the 9000 mark.

Really wish they'd provide more regular updates. Been notoriously bad at this over the years.

Minor thing but it does annoy me.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Souths leading the way again. Any club that can't get 15k members needs a rocket up the backside.