What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

Lambretta

First Grade
You would swear that Easts don't care about members or gaining new ones. I have been a member for many years yet haven't been able to afford it this year yet , I will join when I can, yet I have not received one phone call or text msg like previous years asking if I'd like to rejoin or why I haven't etc..I'm happy I haven't been bombarded as I would feel awkward I couldn't afford it at the moment however if they want fans to rejoin or become members they do have to be a bit active and get it out there and push people. When a mate joined up he was told on the phone " we usually have around 17-18k members yet with the 15k members of the SFS already with tickets to the games it's hard to get anymore to join so it's harder for our club to go any further"..Not a great attitude.

In the last 3 years they have had Rooster membership billboards in Bondi,Clovelly and Randwick yet this year nothing. No ads or anything.Ever since Ted Hellier left the club it has seemed to go backwards off the field.Very Weird what's going on this year, losing many star players then a highly respected CEO..wake up Easts

You must have changed your contact details as I was getting SMS requests, emails and phone calls almost daily at one point

I renewed with a 4 game membership pass

The no auto renewal must have really destroyed our member numbers. Not a smart time to do that with Maloney & RTS and now Jennings joining and Pearce most likely to join them

I doubt we'll convert any new members with the backline they have now

It's all gone to shit rather quickly at Easts

I might upgrade to a Bronze membership so I can spend a little more time beating myself up and wondering why I bother.

ek999

First Grade
I saw in the Bulldogs 9's squad announcement that they have a New Zealand Plus membership which includes a ticket to the 9's and the match in Wellington later this year. I thought this was a really smart idea. Do other teams have something like this?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Another full update at http://bit.ly/2016NRLMembers...

Cowboys have flown past the Dragons and now sit 5th. Most clubs have recorded a modest increase this past week. Total overall now at 186k, I think we'll breeze past 200k easily by mid to late next week. Expecting plenty of clubs to have surges now, Parramatta's looks like it's in full swing, jumping 1-1.5k in two weeks.

Cockosh

Juniors
considering the success of easts recently
how do they have less members then penrith...

On 10th February last year we had 9826 and finished with nearly 16,000.

We are only 1000 odd behind last year but given all the dramas and loss of players I think we will do well to hit 13,000. Our fair weather fans had a good run.

For true fans form shouldn't come into it. On that basis Penrith should have as many if not more than us given their population and junior base.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Problem with Penrith is that everyone in that region seems to support someone else. Only explanation for a club in such a RL mad area to have such a small fanbase.

unforgiven

Bench
Problem with Penrith is that everyone in that region seems to support someone else. Only explanation for a club in such a RL mad area to have such a small fanbase.

That is a pretty good explanation of what occurs. I live in the area and out of my friends and I only one of them supports to Panthers and i think that is because he is a former player of the club.

TheDalek079

Bench
at nines today, about 6:15 they put up an advert for memberships 'today only, until 6 go buy a membership at....."

Lambretta

First Grade
A few weeks out from the start of the season and the Tigers are at 5,000 members and the Roosters at 8,500

I'm sorry, but that's f**king woeful on behalf of both teams

alien

Referee
A few weeks out from the start of the season and the Tigers are at 5,000 members and the Roosters at 8,500

I'm sorry, but that's f**king woeful on behalf of both teams

titans membership is pretty low too i think