What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Will get my sources running on the Roosters and Tigers.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Cowboys came back with an updated total too, they're up to 12,335.

Cockosh

Juniors
Thanks mate.

I'm a diehard, but geez Roosters numbers are poor.

Agree. We are only half way to our 2015 total. I always suspected it would drop slightly this year with fair weather fans assuming our window has closed. Losing Jennings won't help. Piss poor reason but reality I guess. The club seems to be disinterested in driving growth compared to recent years which is evident in their inability to update numbers. They told me it was 9000 at Christmas time when I bought my members cap. I've also noticed very little from the nrl also. I've seen one ad on fox for memberships. Thought it would have went into overdrive after new year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Now I'll be honest.

Souths will not reach our target of 38,000 memberships.

We are currently at 27,347.

Souths will be about 34,000- 35,000 I reckon.

alien

Referee
Now I'll be honest.

Souths will not reach our target of 38,000 memberships.

We are currently at 27,347.

Souths will be about 34,000- 35,000 I reckon.

yeah i think you're right. anything over 30,000 is very good though

Smiley

Bench
Broncos Members Pass 20,000

Round One of Season 2016 is still five weeks away but 20,625 club supporters have already joined or renewed their membership with the mighty #Bronxnation.

This groundswell of public support means the Broncos are currently 3,212 members ahead of their membership tally at this same stage last year.

This confidence comes off the back of the Broncos almost clinching the 2015 Grand Final and keeping their full NRL run-on side largely intact under master coach Wayne Bennett, obviously bar the retirement of skipper Justin Hodges and incoming ‘x-factor’ speedster James Roberts.

Last year’s final membership total of 28,596 is looking seriously under threat with every single membership package ahead of January 2015 levels.

Clearly leading the charge are Premium 12-Game Season Members who are securing the best seats at Suncorp Stadium as early as possible.

This time last year we had exactly 8,000 Premium Members and finished with 8,824. In 2016, we already have 9,233 Premium Members and counting.

The next best performer are the Awesome Foursome 4-Game Flexi Memberships. They are up compared to the same stage last year by 1,202 members from 2,792 to 3,994.

In fact, the Broncos are only 201 members off overtaking last year’s full total of 4,195 ‘Four-Gamers’ with a package that’s available until Friday 22 July when there’s only four home games left to play.

Die Hard Fan 12-Game Season Members looking for the best value seats are up by 165, Bronxnation (Regional) Members are up by 249, $30 Captains Members by 255 and Junior Members by 102. There’s even 11 more Baby Broncos Members on-board!

http://www.broncos.com.au/news/2016/01/21/broncos_members_pass.html#sf19409089

rooster25

Juniors
You would swear that Easts don't care about members or gaining new ones. I have been a member for many years yet haven't been able to afford it this year yet , I will join when I can, yet I have not received one phone call or text msg like previous years asking if I'd like to rejoin or why I haven't etc..I'm happy I haven't been bombarded as I would feel awkward I couldn't afford it at the moment however if they want fans to rejoin or become members they do have to be a bit active and get it out there and push people. When a mate joined up he was told on the phone " we usually have around 17-18k members yet with the 15k members of the SFS already with tickets to the games it's hard to get anymore to join so it's harder for our club to go any further"..Not a great attitude.

In the last 3 years they have had Rooster membership billboards in Bondi,Clovelly and Randwick yet this year nothing. No ads or anything.Ever since Ted Hellier left the club it has seemed to go backwards off the field.Very Weird what's going on this year, losing many star players then a highly respected CEO..wake up Easts

carcharias

Immortal
What on Earth could the NRL do?

Perth red is more clueless than them
Last time he posted that comment I asked what they could do and he had f**king zip