What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Membership Discussion

yadamisha

Juniors
Oh .. I'll let you know all about it dickhead
All about it :cool:

You have fascination with dicks Dave? It is Mardi Gras I suppose.

I'll check back in October then and I'm positive nothing will change re legitimate record, discounting any surge in junior league player registrations that is yet to occur.

cleary89

Coach
Typical merged steelers response, it's 'paid' up members who don't support that club!!!!! We don't need sponsors to buy memberships to nearly double our figures. Maybe some of your sponsors can pay your rent. We don't need private enterprise to survive unlike some of those trying to go down that angle - sound familiar? The Sharks have learnt to stand on their own two feet as a stand alone entity. We could actually buy you from the NRL but why buy something which will never have any money. How the tables have turned and people are starting to realise that and are nervous for their own clubs safety now that Cronulla is well and truely safe from moving/ merging and is no longer a target of such.

lol you are like an even more retarted bunniesman

carcharias

Immortal
I must admit it is not really in the spirit of game.
Great way to get people to the club and maybe drum up some new members...
or at least get people to spend a bit of money at the game.

I don't have a problem with kids getting given tix to the footy but to count them as paid up members is a stretch.

Oh and Perth Red
Next time you're in Sydney come over and have a little look at what is happening at Shark Park and the greenhills development.

I'm glad I'm a member now and get first go at renewing my seats because in about 10 years it'll be hard to get a season seat.

maybe they'll need to build a stadium
You could become member too then

BlueandGold

Juniors
[FONT=&quot]NRL Members 2016[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Souths: 30,243[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Broncos: 27,684[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Eels: 18,261[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Canterbury: 17,247[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Warriors: 15,500[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cowboys: 15,137[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dragons: 15,311[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Storm: 13,817 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Panthers: 13,107[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Manly: 12,096[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Raiders: 11270 [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Roosters: 11,180[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Sharks: 10,345[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Newcastle: 10,246[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Titans: 7468[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]West Tigers: 6013[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]02/03/16 TOTAL = 234,925[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]NRL Members 2015[/FONT][FONT=&quot] 13/03/15 TOTAL= [/FONT][FONT=&quot]206,587[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Raiderdave

First Grade
The Raiders pour millions into grass roots RL in the district down here
they do more then just about any NRL club to ensure the code is developing at all levels in their district & fighting the fight against our competitors.
The Brumbies want to stand on the hill top & claim they have had a surge in members by including their junior players .. they go to the press here & say look at us ,look at us , we're killing the Raiders .So the Raiders simply have said 2 can play that game.:cool:

carcharias

Immortal
they do more then just about any NRL club to ensure the code is developing at all levels in their district & fighting the fight against our competitors.
The Brumbies want to stand on the hill top & claim they have had a surge in members by including their junior players .. they go to the press here & say look at us ,look at us , we're killing the Raiders .So the Raiders simply have said 2 can play that game.:cool:

Did they really mention the raiders in a press release?

BlueandGold

Juniors

Perception becomes reality, i agree that the Raiders are left with no choice but to play there games.

Don't let rugby or AFL try and paint a false picture that sticks in peoples minds.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Did they really mention the raiders in a press release?

the Canberra times certainly made reference to where the Brumbies were now & how far ahead of the Raiders they will be for members.

the times is a Fairfax pro rugby paper ... so very pro Brumbies too
The Raiders have just re aligned the goal posts after the Brumbies moved them

carcharias

Immortal
That is shit
They should do a joint membership
Doubt either code would come to the party with scheduling though.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Typical merged steelers response, it's 'paid' up members who don't support that club!!!!! We don't need sponsors to buy memberships to nearly double our figures. Maybe some of your sponsors can pay your rent. We don't need private enterprise to survive unlike some of those trying to go down that angle - sound familiar? The Sharks have learnt to stand on their own two feet as a stand alone entity. We could actually buy you from the NRL but why buy something which will never have any money. How the tables have turned and people are starting to realise that and are nervous for their own clubs safety now that Cronulla is well and truely safe from moving/ merging and is no longer a target of such.
Think Cleary89 is a bit butt-hurt from the fact that little brother is fast becoming big brother. Imagine merging then realising you cant afford to play at your traditional home any more than 4 times in a season. (Including blockbusters v the Titans...Knights and the Raiders) What a way to shit on your die-hard fans....Id be pissed too!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Nothing wrong with giving kids memberships especially if they are being sponsored and the club is getting income for them. Only fans are using the membership numbers as a dck measuring contest. For clubs it's about revenue and relevance so the more money they can get is good, the more people they can reach great.

carcharias

Immortal
Nothing wrong with giving kids memberships especially if they are being sponsored and the club is getting income for them. Only fans are using the membership numbers as a dck measuring contest. For clubs it's about revenue and relevance so the more money they can get is good, the more people they can reach great.

Bullshit it's just fans using the memberships numbers
The NRL, the media, the clubs and the fans all use it as a dick measuring contest .

Where does that put you in the contest.

NRL Members 2016
Souths: 30,243
Broncos: 27,684
Eels: 18,261
Canterbury: 17,247
Warriors: 15,500
Cowboys: 15,137
Dragons: 15,311
Storm: 13,817
Panthers: 13,107
Manly: 12,096
Raiders: 11270
Roosters: 11,180
Sharks: 10,345
Newcastle: 10,246
Titans: 7468
West Tigers: 6013
Perth Pirates 0000

02/03/16 TOTAL = 234,925

NRL Members 2015 13/03/15 TOTAL= 206,587

Perth Red

Post Whore
Are sharks fans embarrassed that an expansion club in the middle of afl heartland has more members after just a 1/3rd of the time the Sharks have existed? Count yourselves lucky the NRL doesn't have the vision to have two new clubs or sharks would be two further places down the ladder lol. When's your annual report out? I need a laugh.