What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 T20 World Cup in India

vvvrulz

Coach
BOOM!!! West Indies!!!!

Suck on that Stokes, cocky bastard, what a win!!
If they took all forms of cricket this seriously, it will be the 70s all over again.

Patorick

Staff member
Man of the match

Posted at 18:31
251fe0fa-7cdb-436f-820e-d19a9f4fa549.jpg

AP
West Indies batsman Marlon Samuels: "I grew up watching England cricket and respect their players. We are champions again but we want to continue going from strength to strength for Caribbean cricket.
"I woke up this morning with one thing and all I have to say is "this trophy is for Shane Warne".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cricket/35722547

Patorick

Staff member
West Indies captain Darren Sammy: "This win is something we are going to cherish for a long time. We have 15 match-winners but nobody gave us a chance.
"We felt disrespected by our board, Mark Nicholas described us as having no brains and all this brought us together. The ability to put adversity aside and to play this type of cricket is just tremendous."

Patorick

Staff member
More from Darren Sammy: "We dedicate this win to all the fans in the Caribbean. I don't know when we will play together again, we don't get selected for the one-day team."

vvvrulz

Coach
He's right, T20 is the only time the full deck of cards come together.
A shame because they are capable of so much

TheParraboy

Staff member
Good man! Sure he's cocky but finally we see some genuine emotion and not the usual pc bullshit
Stokes and Warne are wankers

word

You can half understand Stokes trying to throw him of his game in the field of battle (backfired badly though ,lol)

But Warne, as a paid commentator to bring his own personal agenda to bag the bloke out continuously when he is playing a mighty innings just shows the character of the bloke - utter garbage. Seriously he should be fined or banned from commentary for 12 months (ideally forever)

vvvrulz

Coach
You can half understand Stokes trying to throw him of his game in the field of battle (backfired badly though ,lol

Stokes thinks he's this gun clutch player who can afford to be ripping into opposition, a la McGrath, Kohli, Starc and the like. The problem is having the skill to back it up, he's handy but hardly a gun. Talk big then give us six yorkers son, otherwise stfu

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Yawn,now all the kids in the Windies will only care about 20/20 slogging even more,real cricket is dead there,this is a shit win.

Latest posts