What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Crowd Watch

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Release Moses to the eels straight after the Cowboys game.

Instant grudge match Tigers v eels on Easter Monday. Will draw 100k
death.gif

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Less than 70 reserved seats remain for the Panthers game tonight.

Hopefully a big walk up fills the hills up.

Weather is good and Junior League tomorrow has been cancelled.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
24 degrees and sunny in Sydney tomorrow. 3pm kick off at Brookie. What is the capacity? Surely this game will sell out!?

Emu01

Juniors
How rubbish are Sydney fans when it comes to sport? Probably the worst fans in the country .

Yes I agree, I'm from Sydney and we are probably the worst fans in Australia for turning up.

It's such a saturated market with 9 nrl,2 a league,1super Rugby and 2 Afl clubs.

14 professional football clubs in one city is too many.

The cost of living in Sydney is really high and I believe people just can't afford to attend games and pay huge rent/mortgage. I read that average mortgages in Sydney is 600k.

My workmates that went to the last game with me couldn't believe how expensive everything was. $28to sit on hill,$6:50 for small glass of red wine.( they only sold light beer so they drank wine instead).

These are not excuses for not attending sporting events but I can definitely see the man in the streets issues with not attending.

Both blokes that went to the game with me have said,"that will do them "

They both have Foxtel and will watch the games at home and for $60 bucks a month I can't blame them..